Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is absolutely amazing. We use it on our horses, of course, but we also use it on ourselves. It's great for sports injuries or bandaging up a wound.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The price is great! I have to use it when my horses get an injury or if I do something to myself. I find they work great for anything you may need them for!
Fancie S.
Stephenville, TX
A must have for your pet kit! I keep these stocked in my barn for my horses when they have gotten injured & you need a secure wrap that will stay in place!
Lindsey O.
Huntingtown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No matter what the brand, this stuff is the best. For pets and humans. Forget bandaides, this is so much better and doesn't hurt coming off
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
This is amazing.so easy to use not bulky and stays on. My dog injured his foot and we wrapped it with this, he hardly fussed with it.
Destiny C.
I loved how customizable these bandages are! kept my poor Cocoa from making his sprain worse, vet recommended this specific brand.
Kasey E.
Booneville, AR
Always, always in our emergency kit for our horses travel! Helped bandaged wounds stay wrapped in place and even great use for us.
Rissa M.
My dog and I run a lot and these work great on her ankles. Only use them when we run but she runs faster and more comfortably
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this when my dog's dew claws were removed, it was so easy to use, and was harder for my dog to remove on her own.
Taya T.
This works. It will really help an animal and it injury get better. This is a product I would really recommend
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.