Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Laurel S.
Ontario , CA
The best wrap for horses! Doesn't lose its stickiness and is vibrant. We have used this many times and it lasts quite a while. It's so strong sometimes you have to cut it off.
Mimi T.
Seymour, MO
We use this on all of our animals and humans... It's multi use is why our family keeps it in Stock at all times. With October being breast cancer awareness month, what better time to buy it in pink??
Amanda F.
This is such a versatile product. We use it on our horses for wounds to wrapping there legs before a face. Then using it on ourselfs. Such and awesome product!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is absolutely amazing. We use it on our horses, of course, but we also use it on ourselves. It's great for sports injuries or bandaging up a wound.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The price is great! I have to use it when my horses get an injury or if I do something to myself. I find they work great for anything you may need them for!
Fancie S.
Stephenville, TX
A must have for your pet kit! I keep these stocked in my barn for my horses when they have gotten injured & you need a secure wrap that will stay in place!
Myah M.
Vet wrap is so handy to have around! I use it on my horses and sometimes on other things! They come in a lot of different colors and designs!
Lindsey s.
Huntingtown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No matter what the brand, this stuff is the best. For pets and humans. Forget bandaides, this is so much better and doesn't hurt coming off
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
This is amazing.so easy to use not bulky and stays on. My dog injured his foot and we wrapped it with this, he hardly fussed with it.
Destiny C.
I loved how customizable these bandages are! kept my poor Cocoa from making his sprain worse, vet recommended this specific brand.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.