Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Jennifer D.
Baltimore
These are exactly what I needed during a major injury. My horse had a bad hock laceration and we had to have dressing, gauze, bandages, etc on daily and this vet-wrap was easy to unroll, especially on a grumpy horse. Came off quickly with a quick cut of a scissor. Highly recommend.
Danielle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got these for my foster puppies. He just broke his leg. He keeps getting the bandage that the vet put on him dirty. So I bought these so I can keep changing them every time he gets them dirty! He’s a 3 months old puppy so it’s a lot! They are so easy to put on and easy to remove.
kelsey a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works great! my horse recently got sore on one leg from an open wound and this worlds so well! i bought mine offline but it works well on horses and probably cows and donkeys and other farm animals 😉
Breanne F.
Smithville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog love the snow but hate getting cold feet? This product is the answer to all your prayers! Just wrap your dog's feet in bandages before they go out and ta-da! My dog doesn't even try to kick them off or walk funny.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
When allergy season comes around at the end of September-October, my American Eskimos will start to bit their legs due to a seasonal rash. When I put on medicated ointment and don't want them to lick the serum, I'll use this flexible bandage with gauze to wrap and secure a piece of mind. It's comfortable to wear, as I've also used it for my own personal use as well.
Kendra
This is a must have. I am always sure to have at least a couple rolls on hand. It sticks to it self so no need to mess with tape. It is also very durable. Purple is my color of choice! I used it on my pups paw when she had a small sore a while back!
Taylor N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used this on my dogs paw when he had a problem and kept licking it and making it bleed. It stayed put, but it wasn't sticky so it didn't stick to his hair. It was also stretchy so the roll last me a while because he has wittle paws and I didn't need to use a lot of it.
Sheri S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This products, though it says 'horse' is also very good to use for an outer cover on a doggie boo boo. It helps to hold gauze in place. I would recommend place a piece of tape on the end so that it ensures the wrap will not come unraveled.
Megan I.
West chazy
This is awesome for using it for horses or your dogs with injuries any type of cut or anything like that. I usually buy it from tractor supply, it's 99 cents so I could t say it's expensive. I would recommend for dog owners for sure!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.