Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Breanne F.
Kansas City , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog love the snow but hate getting cold feet? This product is the answer to all your prayers! Just wrap your dog's feet in bandages before they go out and ta-da! My dog doesn't even try to kick them off or walk funny.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
When allergy season comes around at the end of September-October, my American Eskimos will start to bit their legs due to a seasonal rash. When I put on medicated ointment and don't want them to lick the serum, I'll use this flexible bandage with gauze to wrap and secure a piece of mind. It's comfortable to wear, as I've also used it for my own personal use as well.
Kendra
This is a must have. I am always sure to have at least a couple rolls on hand. It sticks to it self so no need to mess with tape. It is also very durable. Purple is my color of choice! I used it on my pups paw when she had a small sore a while back!
Taylor N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used this on my dogs paw when he had a problem and kept licking it and making it bleed. It stayed put, but it wasn't sticky so it didn't stick to his hair. It was also stretchy so the roll last me a while because he has wittle paws and I didn't need to use a lot of it.
Sheri S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This products, though it says 'horse' is also very good to use for an outer cover on a doggie boo boo. It helps to hold gauze in place. I would recommend place a piece of tape on the end so that it ensures the wrap will not come unraveled.
Megan I.
West chazy
This is awesome for using it for horses or your dogs with injuries any type of cut or anything like that. I usually buy it from tractor supply, it's 99 cents so I could t say it's expensive. I would recommend for dog owners for sure!
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Must have for pet owners. My dog broke her leg and we used this to keep the cast on. Easy to change out. Flexible and self stick. A little on the pricey side depending on where you purchase. I always have at least one roll on hand in case of an accident.
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The clinic I work for uses these types of bandages & there absolutely amazing & long lasting. Very comfortable for the animals & safe. Very flexible to wrap around the areas necessary , easy to apply & remove even after a week.
Autumn A.
This is perfect item to keep on hand for any pet owner. Perfect for dogs and cats alike. Easy to use fun color and I have yet to have an animal be able to escape from it earlier then expected. Totally would buy again.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.