Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Use this all the time for my dog and horse! Super easy to pull off, very flexible, and sticks together great! Keeps cuts and scrapes secure and sanatized until you take it off. Easy to take off as well!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
After my dog had surgery we had to use this product to help perfect the wound. I can tell you the bandage held up all day and was super easy to use. Also stood up against her nudging on it occasionally.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This stuff is absolutely amazing. We use it on our horses, of course, but we also use it on ourselves. It's great for sports injuries or bandaging up a wound.
Rissa M.
My dog and I run a lot and these work great on her ankles. Only use them when we run but she runs faster and more comfortably
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert
Worked great when my little dog licked her leg raw. She tried to get it off, but couldn't.
Kameka T.
Pet Lover Expert
When our dog had an open wound from his collar this product saved the day. I liked how it stuck to itself taking the worry out of him scratching it off or getting stuck to his fur. Easy to put on and easier to take off.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
We use this on our horses. somethinf that is bought over and over. and pink is our most popular color!
G G.
As crazy as it sounds I use this on myself. I am diabetic and have an insulin pump, and am an athlete. When I wear my pump on my arm I wrap it with this stuff to keep it from wiggling around too much or getting bumped. I rely on this wrap to keep up with my active lifestyle.
Mimi T.
Seymour, MO
We use this on all of our animals and humans... It's multi use is why our family keeps it in Stock at all times. With October being breast cancer awareness month, what better time to buy it in pink??
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.