Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages.

How do you use this product on Horses?
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Is this like goss
Start your review of Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk!
Emmaus
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Every pet parent should have this on hand! I used this for months on my dog Spike's paw to keep it clean while a cut between his paw pads healed. It worked so well that I always keep a couple rolls in my first aid box.
Rochester
It does the job it needs to for about a day. It is hard to rip when you don't have scissors or a knife, and it does not stick well after a good 8 hours. I would improve those things. Would recommend if other brands weren't around.
Smithville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog love the snow but hate getting cold feet? This product is the answer to all your prayers! Just wrap your dog's feet in bandages before they go out and ta-da! My dog doesn't even try to kick them off or walk funny.
Twinsburg , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only is this great to have on hand for animals it is good for people too. The material sticks to itself so there is no need for tape or those nasty pins. Comes in a variety of colors and works great over a big bandaid or pre wrap.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Baltimore, MD
These are exactly what I needed during a major injury. My horse had a bad hock laceration and we had to have dressing, gauze, bandages, etc on daily and this vet-wrap was easy to unroll, especially on a grumpy horse. Came off quickly with a quick cut of a scissor. Highly recommend.
Suffolk County
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I always had vet wrap on hand for horses. It also works great on other animals and humans to. It sticks to itself. Really easy, secure and long lasting. It comes in fun colors and different sizes.
Post Falls, ID
This stuff is amazing! I use it for everything. I've used it to bandage up my dog and I've used it as a temporary knee brace. I always have rolls on hand just in case.
YPSILANTI, MI
When allergy season comes around at the end of September-October, my American Eskimos will start to bit their legs due to a seasonal rash. When I put on medicated ointment and don't want them to lick the serum, I'll use this flexible bandage with gauze to wrap and secure a piece of mind. It's comfortable to wear, as I've also used it for my own personal use as well.
Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra
This is a must have. I am always sure to have at least a couple rolls on hand. It sticks to it self so no need to mess with tape. It is also very durable. Purple is my color of choice! I used it on my pups paw when she had a small sore a while back!