Animal Supplies International Animal Supplies 40713403 Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Green. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Animal Supplies International Animal Supplies 40713403 Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage!
How would you rate this product?
Eva L.
Magna, UT
This stuff is great.  I get soars on my leg often and end up wrapping them to get them healed which I use coban to cover the bandage I put on the wounds.  I learned about getting this stuff at our local IFA, Intermountain Farmers Association.  They sell it for animals and it is so much cheaper then buying it at the grocery store AND it comes in lots of different colors.  So if you are in need of coban for yourself of a pet check out your local animal supplies store first.
Kristine G.
My trainers use this and they swear by it! I like it especially for my ankles underneath athletic tape, keeps it even tighter.

Looking for your answer?