BY ANIMAL STUFF

ASF1028 Features 0.38" thick OSB Covered in needle punch carpet Five stairs Supports pets up to 20 lbs Finish: Beige Finish: Gray Material: Carpet/Wood Number of Items Included: 1 Generic Dimensions Steps dimensions: 10" W Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 26 Overall Width - Side to Side: 12 Overall Depth - Front to Back: 26 Overall Product Weight: 24 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
I really liked the product since my dog is old we try to avoid her from jumping up and down the bed or couch.  It is bulk in the sense that it does take up space but it is worth it. I used to have one where the steps where covered by a sheet and it would always come off and the steps were rough so this is a great product that does not take much effort to get it to work.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert
I could never get my dog to use stairs so now that she is old I just have to pick her up and put her down. My mom on the other hand just got a poodle and she is so small she could not get on the bed, etc. so my mom bought these steps. They work perfect for her and she brings them when I have to doggie sit and I think they are great to have. Way to pricey, I hope they last the lifetime of my moms dog and beyond because I think that is way to much to pay for steps and really don't understand what makes these so much better to pay that much. But otherwise they work good.
Chelsea G.
Shelby, NC
Bought this for my Doxie mix, she can't jump on the bed as much anymore because she's getting older and more fragile. Other than the price tag, everything is perfect. Easy to clean.
Deven L.
Williamsport, PA
Really good for my chihuahua since she is unable to jump on my bed. She loves it