BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Analexis C.
Ah, the days of Animal Crossing. Who could ever forget those times? Let's just say I used to wake up to this game, and fall asleep playing this game. I was ADDICTED. Especially the DS edition. I never really finished the game, since I never found out what the ending was (if there even was one), but I loved building my town and having fun in it as if I owned it, LOL! Overall, lots of clean fun. Teaches you how to be responsible, and how to keep a clean house! Wishing I still owned the game so I could play it now...
Ashley H.
This was the first game that I ever got with my GameCube and I still play it today and I'll always have nostalgia for this :) I love that the game does go by in real time, you can play the game how you want without any goals if you don't want any and I love how cute everything is. I've played it on every system but Population Growing will always be the favorite.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
The gamecube edition of this is so old, but it;s still fun and still my gamecube runs fine, surprisingly, lol! it gets al ittle boring after you complete your missions for Tom Nook and paying off your morgage but then you can purchase the animal crossing game for the wii or wii u! I loved playing animal crossing :city folk but I still wish there more things you do!
Johnathon G.
Thomasville, NC
This is a game that is an instant favorite. You get to live in a big town, have plenty of neighbors, socialize, have a style and live the good life of paying bills, buying things you life, and making money selling fish, selling bugs, and finding random bags on money in the ground, falling out of trees, etc. Everything goes well until you turn the game off without resetting, and then you face the wrath of MR. RESETTI, who will show remorse after you apologize for committing the reset crime. The whole town is full of animals, You will get nice letters from your parents, attend a shop, listen to music on saturdays, and fill a museum with donations. HOOTIE HOOT HOOT!
Elissa D.
I seriously love the Animal Crossing games. City Folk is even better than the first one too! It is pretty much like the first one except now you can go into the city! And instead of the train you ride in a taxi. The city is really fun, and there are a lot more shops there. You can even get a new haircut! You can get your fortune read, go see a show at the marquee and get a new emotion and sometimes you even get to see the balloon guy! This game is a lot of fun and just about anyone can play it!
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
Animal Crossing is my favorite video game series! Welcome to your own town, where you can do whatever you want! It's a relaxed game that you can play at your own speed. Young players can learn about the value of hard work and patience, and celebrate holidays in-game as they occur in real life! I love this game so much that I've played every game in the franchise, including Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS. Love it!!
Leslie Z.
Lansing, MI
A great game for all ages. you control the town and how it's made up. It's for a casual gamer and there are tons of little secrets you can learn along the way. Learn about your neighbors, fix up your house how you want, plant flowers across town, go fishing, etc... it is a great relaxed game that keeps you coming back for more.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
So this is one of my favorite games. I love this game soo much its so cute and addicting. Sad thing is I can't find a game to play. I have a nintendo 64 and all of the animal crossing games are going for like $60 online. :( I remember playing this game when I was really young. I used to have so much fun with the characters and decorating the little house and everything. Miss them game so much. If you haven't tried this game and you have the chance to I would strongly suggest it. Brings back such good memories of sitting on the floor and playing this game for hours. Still completely in love with this game.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
Animal crossing is my all time favorite video game. My favorite version is definitely New Leaf because I can customize my town and it's even easier to play with friends. I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game. Most of the neighbors are adorable and they all have really funny personalities.
Kristin E.
Carrollton, TX
This game is first of all adorable. The characters are cute, the landscape is cute, the music is cute, seriously high on the cute factor. The game is also amazingly detailed with lots of bugs, fossils, furniture, fish, and more to find and collect you can easily spend hours playing. The dialogue gets more than a little repetitive and it is annoying how quickly you can fall behind if you take a couple of days off but all in all a great game.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game