BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Cristina R.
Animal Crossing for the win! Animal Crossing is a great game for all level of gamers. You become the mayor of your own town and go from there. You choose what to build and where to build it. This is a great game for the little ones who may find games where you have lives frustrating (this is also one of the games I go back to when I get tired of dying in my other games) because there is no way to die! You may get stung by a bee or even a spider but nothing some medicine can't cure. It's a great game with tons of hours of game playing potential!
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the original animal crossing, and this just keeps getting better and better. Its the same basic principal - move to a new town, get a house, fish, catch bugs, plant stuff to pay off your debt. I love the addition of the city. Its fun being able to change your hair, get new clothes, new decorations, ect. Its a great game to sit back, relax, and just play. The only negative i have to say about this game is the pathway - it kills the grass whenever you walk a certain path a lot. I like my green grass, not brown pathways all through my town!
Brianna M.
I've loved the Animal Crossing games since I was in 5th grade. When they came out with one for Wii a few years back, I was ecstatic. I love City Folk because there's always something you can do. Fish, catch bugs, find fossils, help out neighbors, improve your town, go to the city, etc. The farther you progress in the game, the more opportunities you have, including playing games with your neighbors, helping out a lost ghost, and more. There's ALWAYS something new to do. And that's just what I love about Animal Crossing. It never ends!
Jayme R.
I loved the first Animal Crossing game and was hoping that the second would be just as good. Now don't get me wrong, I do like this game, but I don't find it as engrossing as the original. There wasn't enough "new" things happening with it to make me feel like playing this one over the original. I do like that you can hop the train and head into the city and if you have any friends or family you can visit with them. I just wish it was a little more like the original or at least have more new things to keep the player interested.
Nicole K.
I read a review saying that this game is "fun for younger ages"...well I'm a 23 year old female and it's not just for younger aged children, this game is for all ages! It's a timeless game where you develop a town and build relationships with your animal villagers, and it's fun for young and old. It will keep you occupied for hours, days, months on end. It's quite an addicting game :)
Monica D.
Ozone Park, NY
This game is pretty much Nintendo's take on the Sims, but revolving around adorable animals you live with. You live in a ton and own a home which you must pay off by running errands for the villagers, and selling fruits and items, primarily. The game functions in real time, so if you don't play for a while the villagers will actually miss you. This game is very cute and even though it may get a bit boring if you play for too long,it's really a game that measures fun based on your creativity and interaction with AI characters.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
The first Animal Crossing game I had played was on the 3Ds. I was addicted from the second it began, as I'm sure many others agree. I had so much fun slowly and I mean slowly starting up my town. But after a while and once I began to work full time keeping up with the town became very tough, when I was away in AC one weekend I was drunkenly shaking tress at 3am lol It began to seem like I was scheduling my life around the game and so I had to take a break. But, given I come across some free time I would surely start it up again.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I love love love this game! It doesn't get old, the characters and little animal neighbors are super precious and cute. The gameplay itself is not hard making it good for younger players or better yet-Mom and Dad playing the game with their little one to help with the writing of letters to your neighbors, etc. There is a lot of cool stuff to do and get in this game because you get to collect furniture/clothes and decorate your house with objects you like and that way you can give it your own personality.Good game, highly recommend!
Larissa L.
Great Falls, MT
The original animal crossing had me staying up at night just to catch the ghost around Halloween, and logging on during rain to catch a ceolocanth! I was planting gardens, fishing constantly, shaking trees, planting money bags, talking with raccoon businessmen, and getting yelled at by Ressetti! I had some of the best memories playing this game, thanks for making it Nintendo :)
Hailey B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite games when you start out , but after a while the games gets really old and kind of repetitive. It's a good game , but without other areas you can explore and more goals you can accomplish the game just doesn't seem fun after a while. Kinda boring to be honest. I'll play a new installment but for me they do not have a lot of replay value to them which in my opinion is not good
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game