BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Krista M.
Windsor, ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
This was the best game I ever played on GameCube ! I loved the freedom of the game and the little lessons (paying a mortgage). I loved collecting new furniture and customizing my house ! Although I have enjoyed the new installments of the game this will always be my favorite.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I have always loved the Animal Crossing games. Of course the Game Cube edition was my first introduction to the series from the very beginning. In my opinion, the series of games has only gotten better as time has gone on. I can't wait to see what they do next.
Heather H.
Keewatin, ON
Love this game! it's super cute and keeps me entertained. I love that you can play with your kids and you can go and is it each other's towns. my kids totally love it and it's enjoyable for me too! perfect for families with young kids who wanna play too!
Buffy G.
I miss this gams so much! I wish they had it on the xbox because I would be all over that! I really loved this game. It was fun being able to collect stuff and get your house to be bigger over time. I highly recommend if you ever have the chance!
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
My favorite game saga of all time, I absolutely love Animal Crossing. I started out with the Nintendo 64 version, moved to Game Cube, then to Nintendo DS, and now I'm on my 3DS playing New Leaf. I love making towns and customizing whatever I want as Mayor, I feel like it's brought a new joy to a timed classic game series.
Krista M.
Windsor
I love Animal Crossing! I started playing when I was younger and still love it. It's fun and relaxing. It also allows you to be creative by making clothing designs, flag designs, and arranging furniture in your home. Theres always tons to collect and you can even get an add on to go to an island. I use to love fishing and catching all sorts of bugs. The game is also amazing on the nintendo DS and WI system!
Nelly H.
Burnaby, British Columbia
One of the most initial addictove games I have ever played. Yes you will leave it for a while. but you will come back to it. Your village needs you. REALLY Good unwinding game for the end of the day.
Annemarie R.
Calgary, AB
I have this game for the 3ds, and I also played Wild World. Its a great game, there are plenty of things to do and you can play online with your friends and streetpass with lots of people to see how they decorate their houses. I love it.
Jessica S.
Haliburton, ON
This game will ruin your life. It's fantastic. I haven't felt this obligated to a computer generated entity since my last Tamagotchi died. Since when did fishing become fun?
Lisa C.
Kingston, ON
Love this game! Soooooo addictive. My hubby and I are both hooked and actually take turns each night after the kids go to bed playing in our town. Also cool how a player on the DS can connect with a player on the Wii via wifi.
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game