BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Abbie T.
coniston, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
An all time favorite! This game is perfect for relaxing. It's a life simulator, where you can build, fish, play games, garden, and talk to villagers. You will spend hours on end in this game forgetting about your real life.
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
Cute! Cute and more cute! I still have my old Nintendo Game Cube for the sole purpose of playing this game. It’s graphic are cute, my kids also love it and it’s really a timeless edition to any gamers collection.
Erica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A fantastic game with cute and sassy characters! There's so many things you can do, endless possibilities in your little town of animals. I definitely recommend, for new gamers or kids especially.
Amanda C.
Halifax, WY
I remember playing this when it first came out on the GC. I was so excited and had so much fun. My mom had rented it for me from one of our local stores, and I played it for hours. Stayed up all through the night trying to get enough money to pay that crazy raccoon off!! Then I realized the money cheat and the fishes to catch and it was all over... I was the queen of my own land. I have played all the released versions in the US & Canada - and the only one I have found that compares with how absorbed I was in the first, is the New Leaf! I totally suggest this game.
Anaïs V.
Belgium
After contemplating to buy this for quite some time, I ended up receiving it from my boyfriend as a surprise gift. According to him, I am absolutely addicted to ACNL! Which leads me to how awesome I think this game is. I love how real-time it is, and how events that occur in real life, are also represented in the game.
I'm just a little sad that I can't just go visit the towns from the people in my friend list, that you kinda have to wait until they're online AND open up their gates. That's a minor thing though.
Overall: cute, simple game that still offers hours of fun.
Danielle D.
I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube, to the Wii, and both versions on the Nintendo DS so far and I have to say that they never disappoint. Animal Crossing always gives you options to make the game fun whether or not you have friends who also play, with a really immersive town experience and the new 'SpotPass' option in New Leaf, they are taking advantage of new connectivity offerings to keep this brand relevant.
Darcy A.
Concord, California
This game works in realtime. So when I didn't play for several months and then started again, it had kept going. Weeds covered my town, there were roaches in my home. It's a great way to keep you there everyday. There is never a shortage of things you can do. Collect objects, send presents, buy and upgrade your home. This game has everything and with really fun characters too. I still love this game and the franchise.
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
Okay. This is one of the games that really got me into gaming as a child. It's incredibly addictive, even though it feels slow at times. I must admit to advancing the time when it got a little less interesting in my town, but nevertheless, it's still a fun game. I still play it sometimes on my old Gamecube. I would seriously recommend it to anyone. I got so many friends hooked who aren't even gamers! A+!
Rice L.
Mississauga
ONe of my favorite childhood games. I love collecting sets and adding them in my house. I have a bit of OCD so I often like to collect all of the weeds by checking at the town fountain. The multiplayer is not very built out, but it's still a start of a great game series.
Louise M.
Dublin
As a kid, I have spent countless hours playing Animal Crossing. I spent years playing! As someone who was never into these Fall Outs and FEAR games, it was definitely a thrill to find a game that wasn't bloody and violent. I recommend to anybody who wants a relaxing, virtual world to go to, to tune out of the real world and pay your mortgage with the money you earned by fishing!
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game