BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Buffy G.
I miss this gams so much! I wish they had it on the xbox because I would be all over that! I really loved this game. It was fun being able to collect stuff and get your house to be bigger over time. I highly recommend if you ever have the chance!
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
My favorite game saga of all time, I absolutely love Animal Crossing. I started out with the Nintendo 64 version, moved to Game Cube, then to Nintendo DS, and now I'm on my 3DS playing New Leaf. I love making towns and customizing whatever I want as Mayor, I feel like it's brought a new joy to a timed classic game series.
Krista M.
Windsor
I love Animal Crossing! I started playing when I was younger and still love it. It's fun and relaxing. It also allows you to be creative by making clothing designs, flag designs, and arranging furniture in your home. Theres always tons to collect and you can even get an add on to go to an island. I use to love fishing and catching all sorts of bugs. The game is also amazing on the nintendo DS and WI system!
Nelly H.
Burnaby, British Columbia
One of the most initial addictove games I have ever played. Yes you will leave it for a while. but you will come back to it. Your village needs you. REALLY Good unwinding game for the end of the day.
Jessica S.
Haliburton, ON
This game will ruin your life. It's fantastic. I haven't felt this obligated to a computer generated entity since my last Tamagotchi died. Since when did fishing become fun?
Annemarie R.
Calgary, AB
I have this game for the 3ds, and I also played Wild World. Its a great game, there are plenty of things to do and you can play online with your friends and streetpass with lots of people to see how they decorate their houses. I love it.
Lisa C.
Kingston, ON
Love this game! Soooooo addictive. My hubby and I are both hooked and actually take turns each night after the kids go to bed playing in our town. Also cool how a player on the DS can connect with a player on the Wii via wifi.
Hailey H.
Burnaby, B.C
I can spend hours playing this its a great game i love how u can go on line and play with other people if you go search on youtube u can meat some great ppl!! thats what i did its a great game really i love it so much!!
Melissa S.
Duncan, BC
This was one of the games I loved to play. Now that I am older I haven't been playing it much. I had it for every console out there. I can see why it might be boring for some people. It is not a game for everyone.
Rosie Z.
Toronto
Sure, Animal Crossing might sound silly at first, living in a town with a bunch of animals. But it is such a fun game and peaceful too. It really helps you relax and there are a lot of things to do. It never ends.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game