BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
emily n.
Berlin
Such a soothing game, you can play it if you want to relax, it is so fun, when you are feeling bored or not, you just grab your DS and game on! lol, I love it so much. The price is alright with all the other games out there. You should try it if you like this kind of games where you don't have to put so much effort into.  Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Gamer Expert Level 1
We had this game for the Gamecube and I can't even relate the number of hours I spent on this game, it is a bit frustrating trying to expand the house and make money but so worth it, in the end, my absolute favorite part was staying up waiting for K.K. to come out and sing, I got so many of his songs to play in my house.
Jessica H.
Cornwall
I love Animal Crossing, don't get me wrong! But there's just something about City Folk that rubs me the wrong way .. Actually, there's a couple of things.
I don't like how the animals repeat themselves over and over, which in turn, means you have to leave their house (or, enter a building if you're outside) for them to have new dialogue. It gets old, fast.
I also really hate the whole grass thing. If you run over the grass in the same spot/one spot for a while, it will wear out. While, yes, this is more realistic, I find it takes away from having a really nice looking town. :/
I do, however, like the city, and I like how previous NPCS (Gracie, the Shrink, Crazy Redd, etc) now have their own stores. It makes it easier to see them, and gain new items/etc.
But, it was a good addition for the Wii, and it is still fun.

I think the greatest, and most innovative thing about this game is that it plays in REAL TIME! So, it plays, even when you aren't, which was the main motto of this game for a long time. It definitely makes things more interesting, and it's always nice to see the weather changing at the same time as your own. :)
Abbie T.
Coniston , ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
An all time favorite! This game is perfect for relaxing. It's a life simulator, where you can build, fish, play games, garden, and talk to villagers. You will spend hours on end in this game forgetting about your real life.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
Cute! Cute and more cute! I still have my old Nintendo Game Cube for the sole purpose of playing this game. It’s graphic are cute, my kids also love it and it’s really a timeless edition to any gamers collection.
Erica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A fantastic game with cute and sassy characters! There's so many things you can do, endless possibilities in your little town of animals. I definitely recommend, for new gamers or kids especially.
Anaïs V.
Belgium
After contemplating to buy this for quite some time, I ended up receiving it from my boyfriend as a surprise gift. According to him, I am absolutely addicted to ACNL! Which leads me to how awesome I think this game is. I love how real-time it is, and how events that occur in real life, are also represented in the game.
I'm just a little sad that I can't just go visit the towns from the people in my friend list, that you kinda have to wait until they're online AND open up their gates. That's a minor thing though.
Overall: cute, simple game that still offers hours of fun.
Amanda C.
Halifax, NS
I remember playing this when it first came out on the GC. I was so excited and had so much fun. My mom had rented it for me from one of our local stores, and I played it for hours. Stayed up all through the night trying to get enough money to pay that crazy raccoon off!! Then I realized the money cheat and the fishes to catch and it was all over... I was the queen of my own land. I have played all the released versions in the US & Canada - and the only one I have found that compares with how absorbed I was in the first, is the New Leaf! I totally suggest this game.
Darcy A.
Concord, California
This game works in realtime. So when I didn't play for several months and then started again, it had kept going. Weeds covered my town, there were roaches in my home. It's a great way to keep you there everyday. There is never a shortage of things you can do. Collect objects, send presents, buy and upgrade your home. This game has everything and with really fun characters too. I still love this game and the franchise.
Danielle D.
I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube, to the Wii, and both versions on the Nintendo DS so far and I have to say that they never disappoint. Animal Crossing always gives you options to make the game fun whether or not you have friends who also play, with a really immersive town experience and the new 'SpotPass' option in New Leaf, they are taking advantage of new connectivity offerings to keep this brand relevant.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game