BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Danielle D.
I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube, to the Wii, and both versions on the Nintendo DS so far and I have to say that they never disappoint. Animal Crossing always gives you options to make the game fun whether or not you have friends who also play, with a really immersive town experience and the new 'SpotPass' option in New Leaf, they are taking advantage of new connectivity offerings to keep this brand relevant.
Darcy A.
Concord, California
This game works in realtime. So when I didn't play for several months and then started again, it had kept going. Weeds covered my town, there were roaches in my home. It's a great way to keep you there everyday. There is never a shortage of things you can do. Collect objects, send presents, buy and upgrade your home. This game has everything and with really fun characters too. I still love this game and the franchise.
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
Okay. This is one of the games that really got me into gaming as a child. It's incredibly addictive, even though it feels slow at times. I must admit to advancing the time when it got a little less interesting in my town, but nevertheless, it's still a fun game. I still play it sometimes on my old Gamecube. I would seriously recommend it to anyone. I got so many friends hooked who aren't even gamers! A+!
Rice L.
Mississauga
ONe of my favorite childhood games. I love collecting sets and adding them in my house. I have a bit of OCD so I often like to collect all of the weeds by checking at the town fountain. The multiplayer is not very built out, but it's still a start of a great game series.
Louise M.
Dublin
As a kid, I have spent countless hours playing Animal Crossing. I spent years playing! As someone who was never into these Fall Outs and FEAR games, it was definitely a thrill to find a game that wasn't bloody and violent. I recommend to anybody who wants a relaxing, virtual world to go to, to tune out of the real world and pay your mortgage with the money you earned by fishing!
Krista M.
Windsor, ON
This was the best game I ever played on GameCube ! I loved the freedom of the game and the little lessons (paying a mortgage). I loved collecting new furniture and customizing my house ! Although I have enjoyed the new installments of the game this will always be my favorite.
Erin G.
Halifax, KY
I have always loved the Animal Crossing games. Of course the Game Cube edition was my first introduction to the series from the very beginning. In my opinion, the series of games has only gotten better as time has gone on. I can't wait to see what they do next.
Heather H.
Keewatin, ON
Love this game! it's super cute and keeps me entertained. I love that you can play with your kids and you can go and is it each other's towns. my kids totally love it and it's enjoyable for me too! perfect for families with young kids who wanna play too!
Buffy G.
I miss this gams so much! I wish they had it on the xbox because I would be all over that! I really loved this game. It was fun being able to collect stuff and get your house to be bigger over time. I highly recommend if you ever have the chance!
Krista M.
Windsor
I love Animal Crossing! I started playing when I was younger and still love it. It's fun and relaxing. It also allows you to be creative by making clothing designs, flag designs, and arranging furniture in your home. Theres always tons to collect and you can even get an add on to go to an island. I use to love fishing and catching all sorts of bugs. The game is also amazing on the nintendo DS and WI system!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game