BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Brandon W.
Los Angeles
When I turned 21 I bought a 3DS XL just to play New Leaf. I've been playing AC since the original when I was 10 years old. What a great game, so ahead of its time! I've been enjoying the new features of New Leaf, City Folk was a little disappointing and Wild World wasn't a huge upgrade from the original. All in all, the Original is probably my favorite, its simplicity is unmatched by its followers. New Leaf is also great, though there are some things I miss-- the police station from the original, coffee house from WW and CF to name a few. Still great series, will probably continue to buy them.
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
With the newest member of the Animal Crossing series released in Japan and only a few months away in America, I can easily say that it will struggle to live up to this game. The original Animal Crossing (though not actually the first in the series, it's the first Americans had access to) was fun, innocent, sweet and simple. It gave hours, weeks, and even years of happiness to me as a child and I still return to it every once in a while.

This game should be in every child's hands at some point. It will teach friendship and obligation as well as responsibility for the town and your house.
Carmen M.
Spain
This was the first animal crossing game I played, which got me addicted to its series!
The only thing I can say bad about it is that it's the first, so of course it lacks some things: like not being able to take of your hat, not being able to change your hair shape or color, no glasses, no accesories, but still, it's a fun game to play.
You get a house of your own, there's a police station where you find things that were "lost", and the town was a lot bigger. I love this game but I recommend getting the newer versions, which have a lot more things, events, new neighbours, etc.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Always something a'do in Animal Crossing. Have been playing every game in the franchise since it came out. I love ll the things that you and do throughout the city and the ability to connect with other cities now. I have friends across the world that are able to come see my town. This makes me geek-out! I love being able to check out other towns and get presents for friends, Great way to connect even if just in a small way.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
This was a really fun game from the game cube days, and I remember spending so much time with it! I had so much fun running errands for the townsfolk, fishing, planting fruit, and all sorts of things to earn money so I could have a cuter house. Nowadays, with more modern consoles, you can't run errands for the townsfolk anymore, and I feel like that has made the game a little boring and repetitive. It might be just because I'm older, but I can't get into the game anymore. It was great when I was in middle school, but as a college student now, this is no longer a favorite.
Anna J.
Atlanta, GA
Animal Crossing for GameCube will pretty much always hold a special place in my heart. My brother and I would spend our time working for Tom Nook, meeting the neighbors, and writing letters to each other! This game is so fun, and the only complaint I would have would be the lack of scenery. But keep in mind that this game was made a while ago, and it is seriously pretty advanced for its time.
I think everyone should play this game at least once in their life, it's that good! Plus I would call it a sort of landmark game, considering the rest of the series is just as good.
Bailey V.
Animal Crossing is a great game to unwind to. From redecorating homes to talking to villagers, the game has a debonaire style that emanates throughout the whole game. The cute visuals and the well-designed characters are fun to look at, and there are many types of animals to see. The game can be played in many ways. For example, it can be played without ever upgrading the house and functioning as a fish and bug collecting game. Or, it can be a game all about money management between cute clothes and housing. It is a great, simple game that can be played whenever.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is so fun and addicting! I've played the GameCube version, the city folk one for Wii and new leaf for 3ds. The villagers are cute and sassy. I love new leaf because I can play with my friends more easily using wifi. The mini games on the island are fun and cute to play with my sister since she lives 9 hours away from me, it feels like we are kids again playing games together even though we are apart
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
I won't be the first to say it, but everyone can play this game. You can spend hours or just 15 minutes a day and still feel that you've accomplished things. You spend your time making friends, fishing, catching bugs, chopping wood, collecting furniture, and all sorts of other things. Holidays have special events. The game exists in real time, so playing at night means its night in the game.
My brother, me and my mom all were obsessed when this came out. For months. My mom still mentions she wishes she had it. I do too! Hoping it will come out for wii u soon!
Cristina R.
Animal Crossing for the win! Animal Crossing is a great game for all level of gamers. You become the mayor of your own town and go from there. You choose what to build and where to build it. This is a great game for the little ones who may find games where you have lives frustrating (this is also one of the games I go back to when I get tired of dying in my other games) because there is no way to die! You may get stung by a bee or even a spider but nothing some medicine can't cure. It's a great game with tons of hours of game playing potential!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game