Animal Crossing Video Game
Top Questions See all 32 Q&A
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
This game should be in every child's hands at some point. It will teach friendship and obligation as well as responsibility for the town and your house.
The only thing I can say bad about it is that it's the first, so of course it lacks some things: like not being able to take of your hat, not being able to change your hair shape or color, no glasses, no accesories, but still, it's a fun game to play.
You get a house of your own, there's a police station where you find things that were "lost", and the town was a lot bigger. I love this game but I recommend getting the newer versions, which have a lot more things, events, new neighbours, etc.
I think everyone should play this game at least once in their life, it's that good! Plus I would call it a sort of landmark game, considering the rest of the series is just as good.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos