• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I've played this game for years and it still remains my favorite. What's unique about this game is that everything happens in sequence with real life. There's normal 24 hr days and seasons come and go just like they would in real life. Often I am asked what the point of the game is, which is a hard question to answer. Basically, you live in a town with talking animals and have to pay off your house debt to a raccoon named Tom Nook. That's pretty much the jist of it... but there is so much more to it than that I could go on and on for days but I REFRAIN. Go out and buy it. 10/10 would recommend A+ 100% gold star
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
Each day will be like "Oh, I gotta shake trees for money! I gotta clean out my house and squish the bugs! I gotta find errands to do and trade my stuff for better stuff! I'm gonna bury treasures and make traps!" I could not get enough of this game. There is so much stuff to do and in that stuff to do there is even more hidden stuff to do! Go make your own outfit. Enlarge your home. Decorate any way you want! Get graded on that too. It takes forever to first start but once you do you get so addicted and just can't stop. I sometimes wished the camera would move around to the other side to easily see burried stuff behind trees but other than that I would say this game has it all and it's so colorful and cute. I love how you can choose the answers that you wanna say to the NPC's . This game is just too cute.
Summer H.
Branford, CT
I could play this game for hours. it's a good game for any age gamer. there's long term and short term tasks to complete as well as cute little activities such as fishing and designing t-shirt designs for your character/the characters that live in your town. I've loved this game for years, even my mom loved to watch me play it (and shes in her late 40s!) .... the music is fun too...the mood of the song changes every hour as the day goes on and as it gets darker outside. the music is also weather dependent. but be careful not too abandon your town for too long...or it'll get overgrown with weeds! what are you waiting for? get playing!
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
With the newest member of the Animal Crossing series released in Japan and only a few months away in America, I can easily say that it will struggle to live up to this game. The original Animal Crossing (though not actually the first in the series, it's the first Americans had access to) was fun, innocent, sweet and simple. It gave hours, weeks, and even years of happiness to me as a child and I still return to it every once in a while.

This game should be in every child's hands at some point. It will teach friendship and obligation as well as responsibility for the town and your house.
Brandon W.
Los Angeles
When I turned 21 I bought a 3DS XL just to play New Leaf. I've been playing AC since the original when I was 10 years old. What a great game, so ahead of its time! I've been enjoying the new features of New Leaf, City Folk was a little disappointing and Wild World wasn't a huge upgrade from the original. All in all, the Original is probably my favorite, its simplicity is unmatched by its followers. New Leaf is also great, though there are some things I miss-- the police station from the original, coffee house from WW and CF to name a few. Still great series, will probably continue to buy them.
Kevin J.
Wow, the feels I have with this game. This embodies all of the joys of freedom and wishes to be an adult that every child has. As an adult, you can enjoy the simplicity of mindless tasking, but still be involved with the unique gameplay. Like a certain neighbor? You'd better talk to them and be friends or they'll move! If they added a marriage aspect to the game, that would have been choice, but still an amazing game nonetheless.
Carmen M.
This was the first animal crossing game I played, which got me addicted to its series!
The only thing I can say bad about it is that it's the first, so of course it lacks some things: like not being able to take of your hat, not being able to change your hair shape or color, no glasses, no accesories, but still, it's a fun game to play.
You get a house of your own, there's a police station where you find things that were "lost", and the town was a lot bigger. I love this game but I recommend getting the newer versions, which have a lot more things, events, new neighbours, etc.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Always something a'do in Animal Crossing. Have been playing every game in the franchise since it came out. I love ll the things that you and do throughout the city and the ability to connect with other cities now. I have friends across the world that are able to come see my town. This makes me geek-out! I love being able to check out other towns and get presents for friends, Great way to connect even if just in a small way.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
This was a really fun game from the game cube days, and I remember spending so much time with it! I had so much fun running errands for the townsfolk, fishing, planting fruit, and all sorts of things to earn money so I could have a cuter house. Nowadays, with more modern consoles, you can't run errands for the townsfolk anymore, and I feel like that has made the game a little boring and repetitive. It might be just because I'm older, but I can't get into the game anymore. It was great when I was in middle school, but as a college student now, this is no longer a favorite.
Anna J.
Atlanta, GA
Animal Crossing for GameCube will pretty much always hold a special place in my heart. My brother and I would spend our time working for Tom Nook, meeting the neighbors, and writing letters to each other! This game is so fun, and the only complaint I would have would be the lack of scenery. But keep in mind that this game was made a while ago, and it is seriously pretty advanced for its time.
I think everyone should play this game at least once in their life, it's that good! Plus I would call it a sort of landmark game, considering the rest of the series is just as good.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game