• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Carissa D.
This game has to be one of the most addicting games I've ever played. The game will have you playing for hours straight because there is always something to do so you can never be bored. You can design outfits, fish, dig for treasures and fossils, plant, catch bugs, buy stuff for your house, expand your house, and make friends. Animal Crossing has lots cute animal characters that are your neighbors and each one gives you tasks and presents for completing them but it's not required if you don't want to.
Kymberlynn S.
I first played animal crossing when i got my first purple gamecube and spent many many many nights as a little girl working for Tom nook and making friends with K.K. Slider. When it came out on the wii I was excited but with the wii controls i wasn't expecting good things. The wii is very finicky with most games but animal crossing did an awesome job of balancing out the need for easy and common-sense controls mixed with the motion play that was still new at the time. Now it isn't as out of the ordinary with the XBOX kinnect and PS3 motion controllers. I think this game is simple enough for a 7 year old to grasp but would still be fun and engaging for someone as old as 80.
Andrea O.
Silver Springs, FL
I first played this Animal Crossing over 10 years ago. I immediately fell in love with it, and shared it with my mother and best friend. After that, it was a constant argument about who got to play the Gamecube.

Hours upon hours were spent on this game, and there is so much more to do that you can ever imagine. Trick-or-treating, fishing, drawing weird faces on random cats, bug catching, the list goes on FOREVER it seems. Writing this review right now makes me wish I had this to play.

This game started it all - and now there are so many more Animal Crossing games! I love this one the most though, because it's the original. Would recommend to anyone!
Kristen H.
Cordova, SC
Oh my gosh, I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome this game is. I've lost count on how many hours this game has been played. I don't know what it is about Animal Crossing, but this game will even lock down the most intense of gamers (yes, I have seen it). You'd think coming to a town & doing tasks to pay for your house would get boring after a while, but it doesn't. The holiday events are awesomely fun as well. (So fun, that I'll admit, I 'cheated;' a few times to go play the holiday events). Overall, this game hits me right in the nostalgia, and I find myself even with newer consoles & the new ones coming out wanting to play this specific game right here.
Elizabeth V.
I have owned every single AC game and let me tell you, if you are into decorating, helping, fishing, designing, socializing, gardening, or looking for a game for you and you friend to play?? Then look no further! I loved the Game Cube version the Wii version was good, the Ds version was amazing and now the 3D version is so amazing compared to the others! Your character is super customizable you can change their shoes, socks, pants, skirts, tops, dresses, hair, and accessories. You can chose what furniture to go into your house and change the patterns and colors. You can invite your friends to your town or go to theirs. It is so fun and I play this all the time!!!
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Animal Crossing is a spectacular game to begin with but in the case of the City Folk wii version, many fun additions were included to make gameplay more fun. Players were given more opportunities to play with friends via local or internet connections and the mail system between characters and friends was improved as well so people can send gifts easier than they could in the original. Many more animals - both bugs and fish - were added to enhance gameplay and make collecting them all more of a challenge. Overall, this game is phenomenal and will provide many hours of enjoyable gameplay so go ahead and pick it up! You won't be disappointed.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Really fun. I like that you get to design your own little character. And design your own house. Its so fun to play online. It was real time. And themed per month.
Ashley B.
Hampstead, MD
This game is so addicting. It's fun to advance in the game and work on getting a bigger house and better home decor. The animal neighbors are so cute and I'm always sad when one of them moves away. This game matches up to your console's clock which has it's pros and cons. I think that it's neat that the game will reflect the time of day, i.e. if you play at night, it will be night time in your game, etc etc. However the downside is if you go a few days (or weeks) without playing, the game moves on in time and you can find your town overgrown in weeds. I guess that's how they keep you drawn in to the game and why it can be so addicting.
Emily T.
I've been playing this game for years. I've had many different towns and I can say that this game never gets old. There are so many different neighbor combinations and town maps so the game is always different if you were to decide to start over. It can get addicting, for a while the only thing that was relevant to me was to upgrade my house in the game. It is an easy and fun game for all ages. I absolutely love this game.
Daryia D.
Philadelphia, PA
There are no points or levels, just a myriad of sights and sounds, places and activities...all ready to explore. Spend your time passing new ordinances—or going fishing. Hang out at a coffee shop or visit a tropical island. It's up to you. Your game is what you make of it—and personalizing your world is part of the fun. Create cool patterns for clothing or furniture, build new structures in your town, design gardens and museum displays, and so much more. Time passes in the world of Animal Crossing just as it does in real life. Celebrate holidays and see the seasons change. Meet new visitors or get gifts from your neighbors
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game