Animal Crossing Video Game
Top Questions See all 32 Q&A
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Hours upon hours were spent on this game, and there is so much more to do that you can ever imagine. Trick-or-treating, fishing, drawing weird faces on random cats, bug catching, the list goes on FOREVER it seems. Writing this review right now makes me wish I had this to play.
This game started it all - and now there are so many more Animal Crossing games! I love this one the most though, because it's the original. Would recommend to anyone!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos