BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Andrea O.
Silver Springs, FL
I first played this Animal Crossing over 10 years ago. I immediately fell in love with it, and shared it with my mother and best friend. After that, it was a constant argument about who got to play the Gamecube.

Hours upon hours were spent on this game, and there is so much more to do that you can ever imagine. Trick-or-treating, fishing, drawing weird faces on random cats, bug catching, the list goes on FOREVER it seems. Writing this review right now makes me wish I had this to play.

This game started it all - and now there are so many more Animal Crossing games! I love this one the most though, because it's the original. Would recommend to anyone!
Kristen H.
Cordova, SC
Oh my gosh, I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome this game is. I've lost count on how many hours this game has been played. I don't know what it is about Animal Crossing, but this game will even lock down the most intense of gamers (yes, I have seen it). You'd think coming to a town & doing tasks to pay for your house would get boring after a while, but it doesn't. The holiday events are awesomely fun as well. (So fun, that I'll admit, I 'cheated;' a few times to go play the holiday events). Overall, this game hits me right in the nostalgia, and I find myself even with newer consoles & the new ones coming out wanting to play this specific game right here.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Animal Crossing is a spectacular game to begin with but in the case of the City Folk wii version, many fun additions were included to make gameplay more fun. Players were given more opportunities to play with friends via local or internet connections and the mail system between characters and friends was improved as well so people can send gifts easier than they could in the original. Many more animals - both bugs and fish - were added to enhance gameplay and make collecting them all more of a challenge. Overall, this game is phenomenal and will provide many hours of enjoyable gameplay so go ahead and pick it up! You won't be disappointed.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Really fun. I like that you get to design your own little character. And design your own house. Its so fun to play online. It was real time. And themed per month.
Ashley B.
Hampstead, MD
This game is so addicting. It's fun to advance in the game and work on getting a bigger house and better home decor. The animal neighbors are so cute and I'm always sad when one of them moves away. This game matches up to your console's clock which has it's pros and cons. I think that it's neat that the game will reflect the time of day, i.e. if you play at night, it will be night time in your game, etc etc. However the downside is if you go a few days (or weeks) without playing, the game moves on in time and you can find your town overgrown in weeds. I guess that's how they keep you drawn in to the game and why it can be so addicting.
Daryia D.
Philadelphia, PA
There are no points or levels, just a myriad of sights and sounds, places and activities...all ready to explore. Spend your time passing new ordinances—or going fishing. Hang out at a coffee shop or visit a tropical island. It's up to you. Your game is what you make of it—and personalizing your world is part of the fun. Create cool patterns for clothing or furniture, build new structures in your town, design gardens and museum displays, and so much more. Time passes in the world of Animal Crossing just as it does in real life. Celebrate holidays and see the seasons change. Meet new visitors or get gifts from your neighbors
Emily T.
I've been playing this game for years. I've had many different towns and I can say that this game never gets old. There are so many different neighbor combinations and town maps so the game is always different if you were to decide to start over. It can get addicting, for a while the only thing that was relevant to me was to upgrade my house in the game. It is an easy and fun game for all ages. I absolutely love this game.
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
Each day will be like "Oh, I gotta shake trees for money! I gotta clean out my house and squish the bugs! I gotta find errands to do and trade my stuff for better stuff! I'm gonna bury treasures and make traps!" I could not get enough of this game. There is so much stuff to do and in that stuff to do there is even more hidden stuff to do! Go make your own outfit. Enlarge your home. Decorate any way you want! Get graded on that too. It takes forever to first start but once you do you get so addicted and just can't stop. I sometimes wished the camera would move around to the other side to easily see burried stuff behind trees but other than that I would say this game has it all and it's so colorful and cute. I love how you can choose the answers that you wanna say to the NPC's . This game is just too cute.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I've played this game for years and it still remains my favorite. What's unique about this game is that everything happens in sequence with real life. There's normal 24 hr days and seasons come and go just like they would in real life. Often I am asked what the point of the game is, which is a hard question to answer. Basically, you live in a town with talking animals and have to pay off your house debt to a raccoon named Tom Nook. That's pretty much the jist of it... but there is so much more to it than that I could go on and on for days but I REFRAIN. Go out and buy it. 10/10 would recommend A+ 100% gold star
Summer H.
Branford, CT
I could play this game for hours. it's a good game for any age gamer. there's long term and short term tasks to complete as well as cute little activities such as fishing and designing t-shirt designs for your character/the characters that live in your town. I've loved this game for years, even my mom loved to watch me play it (and shes in her late 40s!) .... the music is fun too...the mood of the song changes every hour as the day goes on and as it gets darker outside. the music is also weather dependent. but be careful not too abandon your town for too long...or it'll get overgrown with weeds! what are you waiting for? get playing!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game