Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
This was the first video game I ever owned and I loved it! Each version is a little different but the concept is the same.
This is absolutely may favorite game ever. Since I have my own game cube playing it like all the time on it is amazing!!!!
Animal Crossing is a very addictive, time killing game. It is very cute and you get to build your town up the way you want.
This is a fun game for any age. My niece likes it. It's a good game for passing the time. I don't play it very often.
I had so much fun playing this game when I was younger. I got my niece to play it too. I love playing this on my GameCube.
I like this game better on a different syste..Its a good kids game though they really enjoy it.I recommend it for the wii!
I don't care if I'm an adult i love this game. It's very addicting and so adorable. It's so simple but such a great game.
This game is so super cute and so much fun to play. It's a good time burner, but it doesn't like when you stop playing.
You look at the premise and think it's horrid. Pick it up and give it a try. You won't believe how addicted you can get.
My boyfriend has the game for his 3DS and I play it when he isn't home. I can't seem to put it down when I'm playing it.
Q & A
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
One thing you like about this game?
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Who eles loves this game
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos