Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
The title says it all: this game was the reason I wanted a wii! I loved how everything was random and the cute little surprises!
This games provides hours and months of entertainment. I have had this game for about 3 years and my kids still love this game.
I've been playing this game since it came out on gamecube and have had every single version of it as well. Such a cute game.
Such a cute and fun game to play for adults and children. There’s lots of cool features to keep it interesting. It’s addictive!
Animal Crossing is my forever favorite game. The unique open-world gameplay and adorable characters really hit me in my feels.
I played it for a half hour and got bored. It is a good game for kids, I mean my cousins loved it but for me, eh not so much.
I love the whole style of this game! Its so much fun and an amazing concept! My sister and I are both big fans of this game.
This game is so fun! I love it. I have played for hours at a time. Fishing, collecting bugs, fosils, butterflies, seashells.
This is a fun game. It is fun for kids of all ages. It is educational. It is a good staple game to have or give as a gift.
I had so much fun playing this game when I was younger. I got my niece to play it too. I love playing this on my GameCube.
Q & A
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
One thing you like about this game?
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Who eles loves this game
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos