Animal Crossing Video Game
4.77 / 5 based on 769 Reviews
Top Questions See all 381 Q&A
Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
I have loved the animal crossing franchise forever. It's so fun and really is a fun alternative to other roleplaying simulators.
I loved playing this game on GameCube as a kid! I feel like it was a nice rewind game and a cuter version of the Sims. Love it!
The title says it all: this game was the reason I wanted a wii! I loved how everything was random and the cute little surprises!
I like this game on gamecube/wii because I like playing video games but I don't like ps3 or xbox with 5 million buttons/controls
One of my favorite Nintendo series! Easy to play and enough content to keep you busy for over a year! Appropriate for all ages.
Great game for all ages! Very addicting & fun. Can be repetitive at times tho. But overall recommend this game...even for adults!
Such a cute and fun game to play for adults and children. There’s lots of cool features to keep it interesting. It’s addictive!
Animal Crossing is my forever favorite game. The unique open-world gameplay and adorable characters really hit me in my feels.
This games provides hours and months of entertainment. I have had this game for about 3 years and my kids still love this game.
I've been playing this game since it came out on gamecube and have had every single version of it as well. Such a cute game.
Q & A
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
One thing you like about this game?
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Who eles loves this game
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos