Animal Crossing Video Game
4.77 / 5 based on 780 Reviews
Top Questions See all 385 Q&A
Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
I have the Ds one and I love it.its fun and very addicting.I love the new one that came out new leaf or something like that,i forget
Animal Crossing is by far one of the best games ever made. I have played all 3 of the ones that are currently out and I was hooked.
I played this game a couple years ago not knowing what to expect but got thoroughly addicted. Its a simple but truly fun experience.
This is a highly addicting and fun strategy game to play with bright colors. If you need to waste some time this is the way to go!!!
I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING! I first played it on my ds lite and became obsessed! My husband bought me New Leaf, and I love it even more!
This is one of the most fun game I have played in a while! It is cheap and the game is never ending. Play with friend and more fun!
The best game ever made for the Nintendo Wii! Leaps and bounds better than the already good Gamecube predecessor and is a lot of fun!
Animal crossing is one of my favorite games! It's so addicting, especially with all of the things to do. Can't wait for the new one!
Love love love. Very relaxing and entertaining games, and always something to do in your town. However can be very time consuming.
This is a great game for all ages! One of the ones I refuse to part with when I was selling most of my Wii games in for XBox ones!
Q & A
What's the highest amount of bells you achieved?
Is this only for gamecube? Is it available for ps3, wii, or wii u?
Who still plays and loves this game?
What is the basic run down of this game?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos