Animal Crossing Video Game
4.77 / 5 based on 780 Reviews
Top Questions See all 385 Q&A
Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
My sister loves this game. Shes had it forever and she still plays it to this day. Seeing all the animals and interactive with everyone is cool
Great game for kids, or people who don't consider themselves gamers. Very cutesy and fun, I've spent so many hours picking and selling fruit.
Had lots of playing and once I finally got to meet others from across the country (even meet one of my really good friends through this game).
I have lost a lot of valuable time to this game and don't even care. Best Gamecube game ever. Still play it on the Wii since my Gamecube broke
I remember when i got this game, at first i didn't think i would like it but then i became obsessed with it. i played this game all the time.
I was so addicted to this game that I went and bought the cheat book for $20, it was so worth it. Told me when I catch certain fish and bugs.
I spent countless hours playing this game! I had all the fancy furniture, did the weird tasks, and a big house! It's a fun game for all ages
It has been a long time since I played the game cube version. It was a fantastic game and improvements were made with the recent 3DS version.
A fun and interactive game for the entire family. It's very unique and the colors are phenomenal. This is perfect for kids and adults alike.
This game is so much fun. I love that you can play with friends and visit other people too. City Folks is my favorite of this series of games
Q & A
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
One thing you like about this game?
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Who eles loves this game
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos