BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Jacqui B.
Wanaque, NJ
I play Animal Crossing New Leaf almost every day. The characters are excellent, and the diversity the towns can have is astounding. I've never loved a video game more, and I will never stop playing it unless they release another one. That said, I have taken a star away because of the lack of skin tone options. Yes, you can tan. But that is a terrible excuse for diversity in character design and if Fantasy Life could change body type and skin color so easily, I don't see why Animal Crossing couldn't either.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
You really need to have the patience to play this game. The time in the game is real time that you are playing. The game correlates with the seasons that you are currently living in and the objective of the game is to upgrade your house, repay the amount of money owe, interact with the neighbors, and attend community events. They have small activities that you can do like catch bugs, get paintings, redecorate your house, fish, and pick weeds. The game is overall fun at first but you really got to have patience and time to place this game.
Carly m.
Massillon, OH
This game is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!! Ive played almost all of the American versions of Animal Crossing. The only one I havnt played yet is New Leaf. This is my second favorite version, and I like this version, because it introduces new NPCs (Non Player Characters), It takes you to a City where you can shop and look at stuff (Get a new haircut, maybe a shoe shine?), and my favorite part about this one is that your houses are Scattered unlike Wild World and the Gamecube version. You can go to a cafe, upgrade your store and your house, and if you pay your town fund, you get benefits from it. I play wifi with people on my instagram all the time. And this game I just cant explain how addicting and fun it is. Its just too wonderful.
Stella S.
Mundelein, IL
This was my absolute favorite game for the gamecube when I was younger. I remember that it came with a free memory card so that was hella cool. The characters are all so unique and cute and say the funniest things. You occasionally get mail from your "mom" which are short and cute and come with a present attached. I remember always loving the hilarious descriptions of the fish and bugs that you can catch through out the game. If you haven't played animal crossing before, definitely give it a try. It is a nice game to relax and enjoy.
Tanya P.
Longwood, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GAME! This is a classic! A must have if you are a nintendo lover! It's a mix between the sims and an adorable animal world to explore! I recommended for any age! Make your own town, explore, garden, go shopping, decorate your house, get a job, make relationships, go on tasks, go fishing, dig for fossils, celebrate different holidays and events! The is so many options in this game! It's an easy game you can just pick up and play for 15 minutes or play for 8 hours haha! The game is never exactly the same, something different will happen each time you play. One of the best nintendo games of all time! I definitely recommend it! Warning : This game is very addicting!
Carissa D.
This game has to be one of the most addicting games I've ever played. The game will have you playing for hours straight because there is always something to do so you can never be bored. You can design outfits, fish, dig for treasures and fossils, plant, catch bugs, buy stuff for your house, expand your house, and make friends. Animal Crossing has lots cute animal characters that are your neighbors and each one gives you tasks and presents for completing them but it's not required if you don't want to.
Anna P.
Cypress, TX
I have city folk for about 4 years. I absolutely love it is a game for all ages I meant like a 4 year old could play there is nothing wrong with it. it is just there is a little reading involved when you go and talk to villagers. all the villagers are animals you are the only human. it basically a game where you live. it is fun. you earn money can buy things and if you want to build your house bigger you have to pay your house loan and get it bigger and there again you take a loan and have to pay it of.
Kymberlynn S.
I first played animal crossing when i got my first purple gamecube and spent many many many nights as a little girl working for Tom nook and making friends with K.K. Slider. When it came out on the wii I was excited but with the wii controls i wasn't expecting good things. The wii is very finicky with most games but animal crossing did an awesome job of balancing out the need for easy and common-sense controls mixed with the motion play that was still new at the time. Now it isn't as out of the ordinary with the XBOX kinnect and PS3 motion controllers. I think this game is simple enough for a 7 year old to grasp but would still be fun and engaging for someone as old as 80.
Andrea O.
Silver Springs, FL
I first played this Animal Crossing over 10 years ago. I immediately fell in love with it, and shared it with my mother and best friend. After that, it was a constant argument about who got to play the Gamecube.

Hours upon hours were spent on this game, and there is so much more to do that you can ever imagine. Trick-or-treating, fishing, drawing weird faces on random cats, bug catching, the list goes on FOREVER it seems. Writing this review right now makes me wish I had this to play.

This game started it all - and now there are so many more Animal Crossing games! I love this one the most though, because it's the original. Would recommend to anyone!
Elizabeth V.
I have owned every single AC game and let me tell you, if you are into decorating, helping, fishing, designing, socializing, gardening, or looking for a game for you and you friend to play?? Then look no further! I loved the Game Cube version the Wii version was good, the Ds version was amazing and now the 3D version is so amazing compared to the others! Your character is super customizable you can change their shoes, socks, pants, skirts, tops, dresses, hair, and accessories. You can chose what furniture to go into your house and change the patterns and colors. You can invite your friends to your town or go to theirs. It is so fun and I play this all the time!!!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game