Animal Crossing Video Game
4.77 / 5 based on 769 Reviews
Top Questions See all 381 Q&A
Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
A game great for all ages! It is fun and sometimes challenging. There are cute characters and fun tasks. I've loved the game series for over 8 years!
It's so cute and fun to play! it's one of those games I get addicted to once I start playing. Who ever thought picking weeds could be so much fun aha
Love this game so much!! I live all the little characters and their interactions and the little furniture in the game. It truly is a blast to play!
This was my absolute favorite game on the GameCube. You get a job and build a house and a village. And, it changes for each season. Very enjoyable.
I love animal crossing. It's a relaxing game. It's not intense, it's not hard core. When I'm laid back and need to relax this is the game I run to
Definitely one of my favorite games, series and all. Every game is slightly different than the last, pretty much improving on each other. Love it!
This is such a cute and fun game. i find it so adorable how nostalgic my fiance gets about this game. i love playing this game when i remember it.
Yesss! animal crossing is my jam! i love love loveeee animal crossing. Its so addicting but what can i say. I love gathering and building my room.
This game is adorable, but kind of boring to play on a console. Mobile devices suit it really well, as you can complete one task and then move on.
Some much to acomplish in this game! It is fun that last. It is easy to play and pass time.it keeps you engaged and can even create a few memories
Q & A
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
One thing you like about this game?
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Who eles loves this game
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos