BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
The gamecube first ever Animal Crossing started my obsession. I've owned and played both other releases and I highly recommend this game to casual gamers.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
LOVE! I once owned this video game for dsi.. I literally brought this everywhere I went! Very addicting. Pretty similar to the sims. Very cute characters.
Bree B.
Hanover Twp , PA
I was so excited in getting this game and it was so much fun...but after you finish the tasks here and there, it's so boring, theres really nothing to do.
Abigail W.
San Marcos, CA
This game Is fun if you have other people to play with. Other than that it gets boring fast. The characters are cute. But I'd rather rent it than buy it.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this game! I started playing it on the Gamecube when I was younger, and now I play on my 2DS :) I love this game and it is great for all ages :)
Amanda M.
This game is fun for children around age 8 and up. There's no bad language and no violence so you can feel comfortable letting your child play this game.
Samantha S.
Hillsboro, OR
I played this game a long time ago when I use to have a game cube. It is quite fun and interesting. I loved playing this game, I wish they had it for PS3
Maria B.
I love animal crossing Wild World!!! It's so fun, and it was on my DS so I could walk around and play it. Its very fun and Ive been playing it for years.
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Love Animal Crossing, I love creating new environments, meeting other cute animal characters, plus it has a good story and you choose how to live in it.
Amanda B.
Happy Valley, OR
This game is an amazing game! If you like simulation games, this game is DEFINITELY for you. I don't know why this game is so addicting, but it is!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game