BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Mariah H.
Sunnyside, NY
This game is cute. It's fun to find items and improve your home, etc, but it gets old. Also, if no one else you know owns the game it can get really boring.
Julia C.
Terre Haute, IN
I personally love this game, but I know some people who dislike ti very much. It is for people who like cutsey creative games and do not get bored very easily.
Michele M.
There is so much to do in this game, build a house, fish, catch butterflies, make friends, send messages in bottles, visit other towns. The fun goes on and on.
Megan R.
I LOVED Animal Crossing as a kid! I was never a social butterfly but the town encourages meeting new cute and friendly characters across the tame landscape.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
My brothers got me this game & at first I wasn't super into it but after a while of playing this game becomes so addicting, it's really cute & funny to play.
Livia C.
Kent, OH
I remember getting this game when I first got the Gamecube. Its become one of my favorite series, and I went on to getting the other games when they came out
Marian R.
Whittier, CA
I own all versions of animal crossing games. This is not one of my favorites only because I was not really into the Nintendo wii. It is a good game though.
Emma c.
Carthage, IL
Where do i even start with this wonderful game! ive spent HOURS! of my life on this game i even got my mom into it! i just wish more people still play it...
Kaydee R.
Hutchinson, KS
When I used to have a GameCube I fell in love w/ this game! I love adventure games & this game would keep me entertained for hours! Fun for the young & old!
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
This game is a classic. I fell in love with this game and went on to play all the others. Now I hunt down everything animal crossing! This one is a must own!
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game