BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Rachel G.
Annandale, VA
This game is the best thing that has ever graced this planet. it's so cute, fun, and creative. you can do so many things you just never get bored! i have this on multiple systems!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
The controls are tricky but its so fun to walk around the little town and do chores and get mail and collect fruit and pay for your house! the little animals are so cute too!
Tammie Y.
I have the original version for DS and New Leaf. I love these games, and they're so relaxing. I play Animal Crossing when I have free time and just want to unwind.
Rhonda E.
Hamilton, OH
This game could be much better if the weird plants did not grow so fast. If you enjoy simulation games being overrun by plants by all means do not miss this one!
Keisha H.
Olive Hill, KY
This game is amazing! My sister got it for Christmas and I played it more then she did (when my dad didn't hog it). This game will forever be a favorite of mine.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
I used to spend so much time playing this game as a kid! You can run your own town and decorate your house while also fishing/bug hunting and doing things for your townie friends.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
I spent hours upon hours just enjoying this game. Even when I spent hours pulling weeds I was still having fun. Great for all ages and for both boys and girls.
Michele M.
There is so much to do in this game, build a house, fish, catch butterflies, make friends, send messages in bottles, visit other towns. The fun goes on and on.
Stacey C.
I've had this game for about 6 years. I love it, and still play it regularly. It's not violent, (unless you count whacking your neighbors with a bug net. Lol.
Silje B.
Love this game, loved checking in with the villages in my village and interact with them. Of course I had to get this for my DS. Never get tired of this game.
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game