• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Becka B.
Alma, MI
I used to spend so much time playing this game as a kid! You can run your own town and decorate your house while also fishing/bug hunting and doing things for your townie friends.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
I spent hours upon hours just enjoying this game. Even when I spent hours pulling weeds I was still having fun. Great for all ages and for both boys and girls.
Julia C.
Terre Haute, IN
I personally love this game, but I know some people who dislike ti very much. It is for people who like cutsey creative games and do not get bored very easily.
Michele M.
There is so much to do in this game, build a house, fish, catch butterflies, make friends, send messages in bottles, visit other towns. The fun goes on and on.
Mariah H.
Sunnyside, NY
This game is cute. It's fun to find items and improve your home, etc, but it gets old. Also, if no one else you know owns the game it can get really boring.
Silje B.
Love this game, loved checking in with the villages in my village and interact with them. Of course I had to get this for my DS. Never get tired of this game.
Madison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I had so much fun playing this game. It has a really simple concept, but it's extremely fun for everyone. It's a relaxing kind of game and is pretty addicting!
Stacey C.
I've had this game for about 6 years. I love it, and still play it regularly. It's not violent, (unless you count whacking your neighbors with a bug net. Lol.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
My brothers got me this game & at first I wasn't super into it but after a while of playing this game becomes so addicting, it's really cute & funny to play.
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
This was my first animal crossing game and it got me addicted. I played it on my sister's gamecube so much that she eventually gave it to me. Very good game.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game