BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
I have been playing this game a long time, and iw one of the few gamecube games i have physically still and use on my wii. Making the home for my little people there has been fun for many many years now.
Kaleb C.
This was one of the first games i bought for the gamecube and I loved it. I have recommended this game to just about everyone I know. I have even continued and bought the newer ones that have come out.
Caylee C.
Austin, TX
I have a lot of friends that enjoy this game and decided to give it a try. I liked it at first but quickly grew tired of it. It is too repetitive and gets boring for me. Not really my cup of tea.
Crystal P.
Palmdale, CA
I LOVED playing this game on GameCube!! it was my absolute fav! I loved meeting the new neighbors and designing my house. This makes me want to purchase a GameCube again just so I can play it!
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
I really loved this videogame as a child. I played it for countless hours and one in a while i will get a hankering to play it again and i wont be satisfied if i don't dig it out and play it.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This game started my Animal Crossing obsession. I'm almost 28 and I must say this is one of my favorite video games of all time. It's so adorable, cute and fun. It's extremely addicting.
April B.
Slidell, LA
I AM LOST WITH OUT THIS GAME. MY KIDS LOVE IT TOO. I HAVE ANIMAL CROSSING FOR THE DS, THE WII, AND THE GAMECUBE. MY FRIEND HAD THIS GAME I PLAYED IT ONCE AT HER HOUSE AND HAD TO HAVE IT.
Antonia J.
Hendersonville
Animal Crossing is an unique game- there never is a natural endpoint. There are a lot of things to accomplish, but in the end, when you finish one day, the next day is a fresh start.
Amy M.
This game maybe old but gamecube was awesome. looking back on this game it seemed as a weird concept and kind of silly but for some reason it was super fun and extremely addictive
Samantha V.
Vienna, VA
Very fun and addicting, plus has many new qualities! Going into town is a lot of fun, plus having fancy new stores is great! And actually meeting the HRA?? Wow, great job nintendo!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game