BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This game started my Animal Crossing obsession. I'm almost 28 and I must say this is one of my favorite video games of all time. It's so adorable, cute and fun. It's extremely addicting.
April B.
Slidell, LA
I AM LOST WITH OUT THIS GAME. MY KIDS LOVE IT TOO. I HAVE ANIMAL CROSSING FOR THE DS, THE WII, AND THE GAMECUBE. MY FRIEND HAD THIS GAME I PLAYED IT ONCE AT HER HOUSE AND HAD TO HAVE IT.
Antonia J.
Hendersonville
Animal Crossing is an unique game- there never is a natural endpoint. There are a lot of things to accomplish, but in the end, when you finish one day, the next day is a fresh start.
Samantha V.
Vienna, VA
Very fun and addicting, plus has many new qualities! Going into town is a lot of fun, plus having fancy new stores is great! And actually meeting the HRA?? Wow, great job nintendo!
Amy M.
This game maybe old but gamecube was awesome. looking back on this game it seemed as a weird concept and kind of silly but for some reason it was super fun and extremely addictive
Rachel G.
Honolulu, HI
This game is the best thing that has ever graced this planet. it's so cute, fun, and creative. you can do so many things you just never get bored! i have this on multiple systems!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
The controls are tricky but its so fun to walk around the little town and do chores and get mail and collect fruit and pay for your house! the little animals are so cute too!
Tammie Y.
I have the original version for DS and New Leaf. I love these games, and they're so relaxing. I play Animal Crossing when I have free time and just want to unwind.
Keisha H.
Olive Hill, KY
This game is amazing! My sister got it for Christmas and I played it more then she did (when my dad didn't hog it). This game will forever be a favorite of mine.
Rhonda E.
Hamilton, OH
This game could be much better if the weird plants did not grow so fast. If you enjoy simulation games being overrun by plants by all means do not miss this one!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game