BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Animal Crossing is a super cute game. I love filling up the museum and upgrading the store BUT, Animal Crossing gets pretty boring even after a few days of play.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA
It was kind of fun when I started playing, but after I payed off my first round of debts, I had to pay way more in the game for the colored roof and expansion, then it felt like I was just working in the game.
Chloe B.
Love Animal Crossing! I had the gamecube version before this one, and played for hours! Don't know what I did, but it took the whole day! Sadly, it got ruined...
Shelley W.
It's fun for awhile, then it gets kind of boring. Then after a long time you go back and it's kind of fun again! But this is a really cute game, and I'll admit, it's a lot "funner" when you play with friends.
Caitlin S.
Dubuque, IA
I really enjoyed this version, and I thought the idea of traveling to town was very fun. However, the controls were a little annoying with having to constantly point the wii remote, but all in all a fun game.
Merriah H.
PAINTED POST, NY
Fun, relaxing, slow paced game. Spend your time fishing, catching bugs, planting flowers and trees, digging up fossils, chatting with your neighbors, paying back loans and decorating your home! Lots to do!
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
I have been playing this game a long time, and iw one of the few gamecube games i have physically still and use on my wii. Making the home for my little people there has been fun for many many years now.
Kaleb C.
This was one of the first games i bought for the gamecube and I loved it. I have recommended this game to just about everyone I know. I have even continued and bought the newer ones that have come out.
Caylee C.
Austin, TX
I have a lot of friends that enjoy this game and decided to give it a try. I liked it at first but quickly grew tired of it. It is too repetitive and gets boring for me. Not really my cup of tea.
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
I really loved this videogame as a child. I played it for countless hours and one in a while i will get a hankering to play it again and i wont be satisfied if i don't dig it out and play it.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game