BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
I love this game, I used to play it all growing up. When they made a new one, I decided to go back and find the original and I started playing it for awhile. I forgot how addicting it was! Probably my favorite game.
Jake P.
Waltham, MA
Fishing is probably the most relaxing and time consuming activity in any game. there is no real story except you get to build and awesome house with the money you earn from a large variety of different activities
Teea S.
MOORPARK, CA
I have new leaf for the wii because I have not been able to find my gamecube. I definitely like the game cube version better. So many possibilities in this game.
David G.
Game is so much fun, you have so much to do, it is a great time waster. But you have to keep up with it, because the game continues even when the game is shut off.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA
It was kind of fun when I started playing, but after I payed off my first round of debts, I had to pay way more in the game for the colored roof and expansion, then it felt like I was just working in the game.
Shelley W.
It's fun for awhile, then it gets kind of boring. Then after a long time you go back and it's kind of fun again! But this is a really cute game, and I'll admit, it's a lot "funner" when you play with friends.
Caitlin S.
Dubuque, IA
I really enjoyed this version, and I thought the idea of traveling to town was very fun. However, the controls were a little annoying with having to constantly point the wii remote, but all in all a fun game.
Chloe B.
Love Animal Crossing! I had the gamecube version before this one, and played for hours! Don't know what I did, but it took the whole day! Sadly, it got ruined...
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Animal Crossing is a super cute game. I love filling up the museum and upgrading the store BUT, Animal Crossing gets pretty boring even after a few days of play.
Merriah H.
PAINTED POST, NY
Fun, relaxing, slow paced game. Spend your time fishing, catching bugs, planting flowers and trees, digging up fossils, chatting with your neighbors, paying back loans and decorating your home! Lots to do!
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game