Animal Crossing Video Game
4.77 / 5 based on 769 Reviews
Top Questions See all 381 Q&A
Animal Crossing Video Game
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
I played this game on GameCube when I was little and just recently found it for my ds. It's a cute game that I'd say pretty much anyone could get the hang of playing.
I have owned this for gamecube, ds, and the 3ds now and I can never get enough. I am obsessed. I play this game so much. My favorite is K.K. Slider and K.K. Cruisin.
I can hardly begin to describe how much fun this game is! If you enjoy customizing and simulation games- then this game is definitely one you will enjoy immediately.
This game is not only a lot of fun but it is also relaxing, almost a zen game experience. I would come home after work, play this game for a couple of hours and all the stress from the job would just kind of melt away!
This is really sweet game, with lots of interesting things to keep yourself occupied. However, it can become tedious if you play daily. Still, it's fun to revisit.
I love this game! It's so much fun and easy to play. Sometimes it can get a little boring, but usually I really enjoy it. Can't wait to get the home designer game :)
I just love this game because you make friends and buy things u want with your money! It's also very peaceful and fun! I love all the characters and some become your enemy too, but it's fun catching bugs and fishing:D
I love this game, I used to play it all growing up. When they made a new one, I decided to go back and find the original and I started playing it for awhile. I forgot how addicting it was! Probably my favorite game.
Fishing is probably the most relaxing and time consuming activity in any game. there is no real story except you get to build and awesome house with the money you earn from a large variety of different activities
Game is so much fun, you have so much to do, it is a great time waster. But you have to keep up with it, because the game continues even when the game is shut off.
Q & A
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
One thing you like about this game?
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Who eles loves this game
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos