BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Brandy W.
Ironton, OH
I will seriously never get tired of this game.
I remember playing it for hours at a time.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the game.
But it was amazing when I did!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game was a large part of my childhood. It's a simple methodical game. Form friendships by helping people do activities. Brilliant for kids who suffer from anxiety.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've had this game for years and I love it. It is so interactive and you can do so many things! You can upgrade your house go fishing sell sea shells and so much more!!
Ashley F.
Streamwood, IL
Before I got rid of my gamecube I used to play it all the time! It was a pretty easy game. The only thing I didn't like was the time was real time and not fast forwarded.
Audrey R.
This game is not only a lot of fun but it is also relaxing, almost a zen game experience. I would come home after work, play this game for a couple of hours and all the stress from the job would just kind of melt away!
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
I been playing this game a long time ago and I still have it. Now my nephews are enjoying playing making their homes and reading their way throughout the game play!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I played this game on GameCube when I was little and just recently found it for my ds. It's a cute game that I'd say pretty much anyone could get the hang of playing.
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
I have owned this for gamecube, ds, and the 3ds now and I can never get enough. I am obsessed. I play this game so much. My favorite is K.K. Slider and K.K. Cruisin.
Jami B.
This game is a popular one in my home and has been since its release! My son recently got New Leaf for Christmas, and all of us are looking forward to trying it out!
Sandra B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Playing this game is really relaxing and fun. It's like living in an alternate universe within the game. It's all very cute and fun. Great for kids and even for adults I'd say.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game