BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Ana M.
I became addicted to this game growing up for GameCube, and later caved in and got it for my NintendoDS. Alwasy so much fun to go knocking on rocks, shaking trees and fishing :)
Danielle H.
Valley City, OH
As an avid Animal Crossing player, this game was perfect. Everything was so improved ever since Wild World. Although not on the handheld, it's fun to play on the Wii. Definitely check it out if you have the chance, you won't regret it!
Alyson d.
Colbert, GA
I absolutely love this game. I've been playing it for a very long time( since it first came out for the Nintendo ds). By far one of the better games in the genre I've played.
Hannah M.
I love this game, I've spent countless hours playing this. I'm upset that I don't have anything Nintendo anymore because this would definitely be my favorite game hands down!
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a game that is fun for people that like to do things like pick fruit or go fishing and also paying off your mortgage to Tom Nook. Don't want to get on his bad side!
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
This is one of those strange games that can be very fun. I find that sometimes you are waiting around a lot. It can be really interesting at times and at others really boring.
Erik P.
Pasadena, MD
This game will occupy hours, days, weeks and months of your time. At least a few hours a day of time killing fun. Hunt Fossils, catch bugs and fish. This game can be a relaxing time killer with scheduled events all over the year.
Brianne S.
Wilmington, DE
This was my first game for Gamecube, and I remembered being so fascinated with this game. I loved it, especially helping out neighbors and designing clothes and my house!
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
Iy was fun for a few months but then I got bored. I don't even play that much now and whenever I play it I get bored really fast. Its great for kids, but not young adults.
Christina T.
Sanford, FL
Fun game, very addicting. Unique towns that change depending on the time of day. Many characters in each town to interact with. Children friendly good for adults as well.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game