BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
This is one of those strange games that can be very fun. I find that sometimes you are waiting around a lot. It can be really interesting at times and at others really boring.
Erik P.
Pasadena, MD
This game will occupy hours, days, weeks and months of your time. At least a few hours a day of time killing fun. Hunt Fossils, catch bugs and fish. This game can be a relaxing time killer with scheduled events all over the year.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
Iy was fun for a few months but then I got bored. I don't even play that much now and whenever I play it I get bored really fast. Its great for kids, but not young adults.
Brianne S.
Wilmington, DE
This was my first game for Gamecube, and I remembered being so fascinated with this game. I loved it, especially helping out neighbors and designing clothes and my house!
Kylie M.
One of my favorite games hands down. This game is packed full of fun things to do!! You get to have a house and complete tasks it's so much fun and I really recommend it.
Tony R.
Snoqualmie, WA
This is a great game, but difficult to teach others how to play. However, it is not difficult to play once you understand it. It offers the player a variety of options from simply eating an apple to building your own home!
Gerran C.
Muskogee, OK
This game was probably my favorite game for the Gamecube when it was released! I have bought every incarnation in this series, and I plan to enjoy it for years to come!
Christina T.
Sanford, Fl
Fun game, very addicting. Unique towns that change depending on the time of day. Many characters in each town to interact with. Children friendly good for adults as well.
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
I love this game and it's simplicity. The fishing and catching bugs kept me occupied for hours. I love all the collection there are and how fun it is to find everything!
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a cute game it tells you how much money you need to buy something or like it tells you how to earn money and it is a fun game you get to make a lot of characters
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game