BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
The game gets addictive until you get tired of the repetition. Then you face getting asked all those "you've been gone for six months!" conversations when you stop playing for a while.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This is a entertaining game if you can access it daily. If you go a few days + without visiting your townfolk will leave and you will get all kinds of weeds. Entertaining though to say the least!
camelia f.
Zephyrhills, FL
I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING! I from the original (this one) to new leaf. There is not a single thing I would change. If you want a game where you can relax and play instead of staying over bosses to kill and levels to beat this is the game for you.
Margaret W.
Neenah, WI
Even though I've gotten rid of this game it reminds me of my younger years when I first lived alone. This game is fun and can be really addicting. Never underestimate the original.
Brittany L.
Trenton, NJ
Not only does this game offer countless hours of play its also appropriate for the younger kids. It's been one of my favorite games since I was younger, I have every version of it.
Allison L.
Its so much fun, planting, and making your house bigger and catching normal fish, and sharks and ugh i love this game and i play during the holidays just for the holiday decor.
Katie C.
Palm Bay, FL
I used to play this for hours back when it first came out. It was tons of fun and I loved it. I really should go back and check out my town to see if anyone is still living there.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
This game i have been playing since i was 9. i am almost 19 and i am still playing the games but this game is just ugh awesome. i can not stress on how much i love this game :D
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I am addicted to this game. I had the Wii version and then my kids scratched the disc and my Wii broke. My son got a copy for his 3ds and I play it every few days. It is so fun!
Ana M.
I became addicted to this game growing up for GameCube, and later caved in and got it for my NintendoDS. Alwasy so much fun to go knocking on rocks, shaking trees and fishing :)
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game