BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This is a entertaining game if you can access it daily. If you go a few days + without visiting your townfolk will leave and you will get all kinds of weeds. Entertaining though to say the least!
Katie C.
Palm Bay, FL
I used to play this for hours back when it first came out. It was tons of fun and I loved it. I really should go back and check out my town to see if anyone is still living there.
Allison L.
Its so much fun, planting, and making your house bigger and catching normal fish, and sharks and ugh i love this game and i play during the holidays just for the holiday decor.
Glenda M.
I like to play the Animal Crossing series, I like playing these interactive games they are fun. Some of the characters lines are repetative but other than that its a good game.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
This game i have been playing since i was 9. i am almost 19 and i am still playing the games but this game is just ugh awesome. i can not stress on how much i love this game :D
Ana M.
I became addicted to this game growing up for GameCube, and later caved in and got it for my NintendoDS. Alwasy so much fun to go knocking on rocks, shaking trees and fishing :)
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I am addicted to this game. I had the Wii version and then my kids scratched the disc and my Wii broke. My son got a copy for his 3ds and I play it every few days. It is so fun!
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
This is one of those strange games that can be very fun. I find that sometimes you are waiting around a lot. It can be really interesting at times and at others really boring.
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
I absolutely love this game. I've been playing it for a very long time( since it first came out for the Nintendo ds). By far one of the better games in the genre I've played.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a game that is fun for people that like to do things like pick fruit or go fishing and also paying off your mortgage to Tom Nook. Don't want to get on his bad side!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game