BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Amanda B.
Rome, GA
I love animal crossing, all the them. I've been addicted since game cube and now play them on the Wii, and DS. Love the fact that it's pretty much a never ending game. Always something to do.
Linda A.
I as well as my two boys love and enjoy playing this game although we struggle with who gets to play it... fun for the whole family, relaxing but many hours can be spent playing this game :)
Yvonne F.
San Diego, CA
It's a fun game where you can do different things on different times. You can do so many things and I really enjoy doing that. I really liked decorating my house and meeting the neighbors.
Kelsy T.
Bartlesville, OK
I love ACNL! I play with my friends on my 3DS all the time! I've only had problems with the game a few times, but it has to do more with disrespectful online players than the game itself!
Lena P.
Best game I've ever played in my childhood! I played this on the gamecube and me and my siblings were addicted! Even though it was a one player game, we switched around and played on the same account haha! But, overall I would recommend this game to anyone!
Kelly N.
Westminster, CA
The animals are cute and it's fun to scurry around finishing tasks for everyone. The plot overall is pretty simple, but maybe that's what makes it so fun. Managing a town is certainly new!
Lindsey A.
Riverside, CA
The game gets very repetitive, and I just don't have time to check in every day to pull weeds and catch bugs and run errands for animals when I don't even have enough time to do it myself!
Chloe T.
Columbus, Oh
This is a fun game to play but it really is for younger kids. I played this a lot when I was younger on my Nintendo DS. It can be pretty cheep depending upon where you get it and if it's used or not. Good way to keep the kids quiet on long car rides ^..^
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
The game gets addictive until you get tired of the repetition. Then you face getting asked all those "you've been gone for six months!" conversations when you stop playing for a while.
Heather W.
New Orleans, LA
This is a game that is a lot of fun for a while, then you don't touch it for months, and you immediate become as devoted to it as you originally were. It's an adorable RPG Simulator.
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game