BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Kelsy T.
Bartlesville, OK
I love ACNL! I play with my friends on my 3DS all the time! I've only had problems with the game a few times, but it has to do more with disrespectful online players than the game itself!
Lena P.
Best game I've ever played in my childhood! I played this on the gamecube and me and my siblings were addicted! Even though it was a one player game, we switched around and played on the same account haha! But, overall I would recommend this game to anyone!
Lindsey A.
Riverside, CA
The game gets very repetitive, and I just don't have time to check in every day to pull weeds and catch bugs and run errands for animals when I don't even have enough time to do it myself!
Chloe T.
Columbus, Oh
This is a fun game to play but it really is for younger kids. I played this a lot when I was younger on my Nintendo DS. It can be pretty cheep depending upon where you get it and if it's used or not. Good way to keep the kids quiet on long car rides ^..^
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
The game gets addictive until you get tired of the repetition. Then you face getting asked all those "you've been gone for six months!" conversations when you stop playing for a while.
Heather W.
New Orleans, LA
This is a game that is a lot of fun for a while, then you don't touch it for months, and you immediate become as devoted to it as you originally were. It's an adorable RPG Simulator.
Chanda L.
Waipahu, HI
I've been addicted to animal crossing for years now! I am obsessed with trying to fill my museum with every type of fish, fossil & bugs!!

I cannot wait for the release of animal crossing: new leaf. I've been patiently waiting for three years!!
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This is a entertaining game if you can access it daily. If you go a few days + without visiting your townfolk will leave and you will get all kinds of weeds. Entertaining though to say the least!
Brittany L.
Trenton, NJ
Not only does this game offer countless hours of play its also appropriate for the younger kids. It's been one of my favorite games since I was younger, I have every version of it.
Margaret W.
Neenah, WI
Even though I've gotten rid of this game it reminds me of my younger years when I first lived alone. This game is fun and can be really addicting. Never underestimate the original.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game