BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Allison J.
This game is so addicting! I played it for hours! I love that you can join worlds with your friends. I really enjoy going around and planting things like trees. Such a fun game! very creative!
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so a classic! I love it AND my daughter loves it so it's something we can play together! It's addicting, even for an adult like me! I LOVE all animal crossing games and so does she!
Ana Q.
Carmel, IN
I still remember when I first purchased this game. I still play it often after this long. When I bought it I got the adapter to help with the talking while playing, I hardly use that feature.
Amanda B.
Rome, GA
I love animal crossing, all the them. I've been addicted since game cube and now play them on the Wii, and DS. Love the fact that it's pretty much a never ending game. Always something to do.
Emily M.
Tucson, AZ
Animal Crossing is fun for the first 50 hours, but after that it just seems monotonous. Of course, if that's what you're looking for, then it's great. This new version of Animal Crossing is very similar to the old one and doesn't add enough to make it feel new.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have! One of my top favorites!
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
This reminds me of farmville on facebook but a lot better as you can build stuff ,take care of animals and the farm and dress your own avatar which is fun. Good fun for kids and adults alike
Linda A.
I as well as my two boys love and enjoy playing this game although we struggle with who gets to play it... fun for the whole family, relaxing but many hours can be spent playing this game :)
Yvonne F.
San Diego, CA
It's a fun game where you can do different things on different times. You can do so many things and I really enjoy doing that. I really liked decorating my house and meeting the neighbors.
Kelsy T.
Bartlesville, OK
I love ACNL! I play with my friends on my 3DS all the time! I've only had problems with the game a few times, but it has to do more with disrespectful online players than the game itself!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game