BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Izeyah W.
Las Vegas, NV
The game is slightly tedious but all in all it is gold. The game is large and open with many variables . There are many things you can build upon and break down. It is in all honesty a life simulator.
Lillian J.
The beauty of a game like this is its simplicity. Life goes on in AC, regardless of whether you devote your time to playing or not, and the characters notice whether you're around or not. The character-designs are adorable, as is the music and decorations for your home.
Jennifer B.
Vineland, NJ
This game was strangely fun at first, and then I realized how many hours I was wasting while doing a whole lot of nothing. Sure, I guess all video games are like that but this one was just silly.
karen P.
I love this game i have the sequels also to this game they are all fun..they are simple and you can take you time doing all sorts of things in this game.You can be 5 or 105 and have fun with this!
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I was really into this game when it came out on the GameCube. This game always had stuff to do my favorite was fishing. I enjoyed trying catch the different types of bugs. Really is a cute game.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I play this game whenever I get a free chance. It's even better than the ds version of Animal Crossing. The ability to go to the city ang have more options to purchase things and... it's great.
Chayse C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been an Animal Crossing head since the GameCube, so I know how addicting the game could be. I bought this version for my wife and she's been playing Animal Crossing on everything since then.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
Sadly, I have been addicted to this game for years. It is super cute. Whether you are fishing or redecorating your house, there is always something to do. I love the little neighbor animals.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so a classic! I love it AND my daughter loves it so it's something we can play together! It's addicting, even for an adult like me! I LOVE all animal crossing games and so does she!
Tara L.
Houghton, MI
This game kept me entertained for hours back in the day. I never get sick of AC games and this one started it all. It's a game for all ages. It's relaxing and fun and cute. Though I have all the AC games I still go back to this one. Great game that everyone should try.
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game