BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Chayse C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been an Animal Crossing head since the GameCube, so I know how addicting the game could be. I bought this version for my wife and she's been playing Animal Crossing on everything since then.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I play this game whenever I get a free chance. It's even better than the ds version of Animal Crossing. The ability to go to the city ang have more options to purchase things and... it's great.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
Sadly, I have been addicted to this game for years. It is super cute. Whether you are fishing or redecorating your house, there is always something to do. I love the little neighbor animals.
Tara L.
Houghton, MI
This game kept me entertained for hours back in the day. I never get sick of AC games and this one started it all. It's a game for all ages. It's relaxing and fun and cute. Though I have all the AC games I still go back to this one. Great game that everyone should try.
Cindy R.
redding, CA
I have to say that even though this game is so simple, it is also so addicting! I used to play it for hours. It was so much. I would spend a lot of time changing the year to make more money too.
Ally H.
I still have the gamecube version of this game along with the newest version for the Nintendo 3ds :) I have lots of fun and love the animals and things you can do such as the dance club and all
Megan L.
Holbrook, NY
I am an avid fan of the Animal Crossing games. City Folk was a huge step up from Wild World and previous games. Many new and needed features were added and I always looked forward to playing it!
Shayla C.
Joppa, AL
There is so much to do in this game. It's definitely worth buying and playing.
You start off buying a house. You find ways to pay it off. Fishing, finding fossils, buying/selling turnips, picking up fruit and selling it, etc. You can upgrade your house, and furnish it!
Annia Z.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the first video games I ever played as a kid. It's very cute and fun. Have it for DS and for Wii. I used to be addicted to it and played everyday but then I just didn't have time for it.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so a classic! I love it AND my daughter loves it so it's something we can play together! It's addicting, even for an adult like me! I LOVE all animal crossing games and so does she!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game