BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Simone S.
Austin, TX
It's an ongoing, real-time based game with holidays and special, hard-to-find items, and all kinds of nifty fun times to find and unlock and experience! And I love seeing all the different kinds of animals.
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
If you like classic video games. This is a nice game. Like other animal crossings this is the first. The screen though is use to box tvs. So, you have to wait for the game to reload every few feet you walk.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Crazy and creative. I love this game. You can spend hours on it. It's like a better sims. People need to use this to its potential and actually visit friends' towns and expand on their items they find.
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a favorite of both my kiddos. My daughter has loved it since she was much younger and continues to play into high school. It certainly keeps them entertained and is available on several platforms.
Megan W.
Hillsboro, IL
I played this game every single day for 2 years, and it never got old! The down side to this game, is just that. If you don't play it every day, your neighbors move away, and your town fills with weeds.
Krystal L.
Great gamecube game. Your town is customizable and the characters are interactive. You get to build and decorate your house too. There are events in the game too for certain times of year which is cool.
Stephanie S.
Macomb, MI
I've been playing this game since I was little, and I still love it. I never can get bored of this game. Its so fun and cute how you can have mini friendships within the game and they rely on you to stop by daily to keep up the relationship. I could never get bored of this game.
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
Super addictive, fun and relaxing game where you do things at your own pace. There is no killing or violence, which is a major draw for !me. Also the collecting aspect of the game is what keeps me playing for hours and hours, also anxiously awaiting the next seasons items.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
You play as a cartoon living in a city full of animals. You work to pay off debts and keep a clean city. It tends to get repetitive so I don't want to play it often even though it works off real time.
Alona P.
Bradenton, FL
I first played this game on the very first Generation of the DS and I loved it so much. I've also played it on the Gamecube and had no problems adjusting to the controls. I recommend this game highly.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game