BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Rachel G.
Animal Crossing was the best game I ever had on my Nintendo DS. The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time. Please, pick up this game if you haven't already done so!
Greta F.
This game brings back so many memories for me, it was the first gamecube game i have ever played. i remember spending hours on end just aimlessly walking around my town talking to villagers and completing tasks for them. Just hearing the title screen music floods me with nostalgic emotions.
Andrew G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have pulled out my gamecube and got it running again just to play this game several times now. Awesome game to spend hours on end playing. You move out on your own and get a house and do whatever you want.
tereana d.
marion, oh
I stll have this game, it's just as fun now as it used to be. And I also still have my original save file... but not my original game as it sadly got too scratched to play and had to be replaced.

Fun game.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is the best , kids can play and adults any one who is in their teenager and want to try new game then go for this one, they have no many option like fishing , buying selling things aww so cool
Simone S.
Austin, TX
It's an ongoing, real-time based game with holidays and special, hard-to-find items, and all kinds of nifty fun times to find and unlock and experience! And I love seeing all the different kinds of animals.
Emily A.
Seattle, WA
So much fun! Great gateway game for people who aren't typical gamers, but also a lighthearted and fun break for those of us that normally play more aggressive games (first person shooter, horror games, etc.)
Savannah H.
Berkeley, CA
This game is my childhood. I even still occasionally play it. I think it's the best out of the whole Animal Crossing series. You can play this game for hours and it will never get old. If you still have a Gamecube, buy this. Even buy a Gamecube so that you can play this amazing game.
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
If you like classic video games. This is a nice game. Like other animal crossings this is the first. The screen though is use to box tvs. So, you have to wait for the game to reload every few feet you walk.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Animal crossing. Although I do prefer it on the DS.

The only thing I really wish these games had was a way to lock your character because my siblings get on each others game and steal there stuff :l
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game