BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
Animal Crossing is such a great game across the board. Lots of customization, interacting with the animals and possibly your real life friends, earning bells and doing things for people and watching your town grow!
Trish B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love playing these types of games. AC is a very chill game and helps me relax after a busy day. With multiple versions of this game it is interesting to see what interesting things they will come up with next.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my 3DS XL, and it is literally amazing. I like the fact that you get to be the mayor in this one. The Animal Crossing games in general, are super fun and great for anybody.
Katy M.
I've been playing this game for ages. Its so much fun and so detailed its hard to get bored. It makes you think and isn't completely mind numbing like some games tend to be. I definitely recommend for all ages!
Rachel G.
Animal Crossing was the best game I ever had on my Nintendo DS. The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time. Please, pick up this game if you haven't already done so!
Chrissy D.
Thorndale, PA
I wish there were mini games or something in it to keep it going but I love the game to pieces. My favorite wii game. Seasons change, holiday events, they miss you when your gone and you can play with friends
Could Animal Crossing get any cuter? This was fun for me. No violence, and those gosh darn characters are so cute. Nice game to play when you just want to relax.
Alyssa M.
I honestly can't get enough of this game. I originally got it for my first DS, and I played it for days on end. Even now, I will play it that way, put it down for a few months, then get back into it. It's just so fun!
Gabrielle F.
Such a classic game! My whole family still plays this game and is still pretty obsessed with it! We would always get things for one another and leave each other items right outside our houses. So cute and so fun!
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
I've been in love with the Animal Crossing Series ever since the first one on gamecube. I loved this one, but it's not my favorite. I would always forget to play it daily so animals would move and I'd be sad.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game