• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I remember when I first stumbled upon this game and my friend convinced my to buy it. I am glad she did because I have purchased every game in this series since. Animal crossing is really unique & customizable which I love.
Heather S.
I bought a 3DS just to play Animal Crossing New Leaf! I love it!! I have played all the games in the series and I have loved every single one!!! I am addicted to Animal Crossing!!!! <3 All the games are truly amazing!!!
Luciano T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was yet another one of my favorite games as a child. It was free roaming around a tiny little world with actions and reactions as you go. I do believe they continue to make newer versions of this game still today.
Amanda G.
Jamaica Plain, Ma
I have spent a lot of time enjoying this game, but it can be very tedious and boring. I wish there were something more to do than just run around and cutely fish or adorably pick up fruit and then sell and it and pick up more fruit and sell it and pick up more fruit and then sell it. Gets tiring fast.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
In animal crossing there is so much you can do! you can hunt for fossils. You can fish and catch bugs and sell them for money to buy yourself clothes, furnish your home, oh and yes pay off your mortgage to Tom Nook.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
This game is the one that got me into gaming. It is a bright environment with colorful animal neighbors. It's cute for any player ages 6 to 99. You can decoratee your house and rebuild the town in anyway you see fit.
Lily N.
OH MAN I have spent countless hours playing this game. I played so much that I had some of the cheat codes memorized... Although I can see how it's not for everyone, it's a calm and fun game for kids and adults alike!
Elizabeth P.
This game is adorable. Its been out for forever. I play this about twice a week. You can customize your house and keep your town clean by picking the weeds out. I had this when i was younger and just bought it again.
Kimberly G.
Rock Hill, SC
This game is probably the most relaxing game I have ever played. The cuteness factor helps this out a TON too. You spend your time bug hunting, fishing, shaking trees, and befriending adorable little animal villagers.
Jack R.
Bothell, WA
This game hasn't aged well, I'll be honest. However, it's still such a wonderful game that I'd recommend giving it a shot even though it's been 13 years since it came out. An absolute gem and a classic in my eyes!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game