BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
This is a wholesome game for children. It leaves them with endless hours of fun because the game is played in real time. You don't have to worry about violence or any gore. It has good graphics and is an enjoyable game.
Taylor H.
This game is oddly addicting! I never thought such a simple game could be so much fun! I could play this game for hours! It's great! I love the fishing the most. It's all so much fun. I would recommend this game to anyone!
Rheana H.
Summerville, SC
I love playing this game. I'm heavy into RPGs and Simulation world building, and this is right up my alley. Super cute characters, fun interface, high re-playability. I've recommended this game to many a fellow gamer.
Megan T.
Canton, OH
I like the idea of this game, but the real-time aspect of using the console's clock makes it take forever to me and it turns boring quickly. I ended up cheating and changing the calendar, which also makes the game less fun.
Wendy T.
I've played this game for many years and I found it enjoyable and fun. However, after a certain time with no actual required tasks for the characters, it got boring.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
I remember playing this game on game cube! Everyone in my family loved it, my sister & mother included. It is surprisingly addictive and not just for young kids. I'm 22 & I'm about to hook my game cube up to give this a go again!
Tiffany C.
Dade City, FL
I bought this for my kids and they loved it. They would make sure to visit their city every day and show me all of their furniture and clothing they'd collect. Then I started playing it and became just as addicted as them.
Dana W.
Pleasantville, NY
My favorite game. Except when I don't play for a few months and all my animals are gone :( It's so addictive and has some of the cutest graphics in any game out there. Plus, it's not a platformer - I'm real bad at those
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I remember when I first stumbled upon this game and my friend convinced my to buy it. I am glad she did because I have purchased every game in this series since. Animal crossing is really unique & customizable which I love.
Elizabeth T.
I was obsessed with this game when I was little! My cousins and i would wake up to play this game :) It is so cute and really fun. I would recommend this to anyone with kids, or just anyone that loves cute and fun games.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game