BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
The pros of this game include that it has a decently large open world and quite a bit of flexibility.  You can design your own home, make money in many of ways, and decorate.  It can keep a person busy for a long time.
Cons include the fact that you have to keep up with regular weeding and that the NPC repeated dialogue tags get obnoxious very quickly.
wesley b.
salt lake city
this is one of the best games i have ever played in my entire life i dont own the game now but wish i did i loved it so so soooooooooooooo much it passed the time and had amazing quests to go on the gameplay is phenomenal and the music is crazy awesome i highly recommend this to anyone!
Alyssa H.
I played this Animal Crossing after I had already played it on the Nintendo DS and of course it does not hold up as well over time because the Gamecube was not super advanced at the time, but the game has definitely improved since then. This game is addictive.
Catherine C.
College Sta, TX
This game is still a go to game when someone asks what I recommend. In all honesty, by looking at most of the games I love, you would think I had moved on to deeper things. But no. I cannot recommend this game enough. When I first played it, I was probably 6 or 7. My entire family - My mom, dad, and younger brother - played this game together. We would fight over who got to do the holiday events, and we would give each other little gifts of bells to help one another pay off our in game loan.

This game is one of those that does not sound fun when described. But it is the most addictive, cute, and fun "escape from the outside world" type of game. I now have Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS, and I honestly cried the day I got it. I was so happy. This series has only gotten better, and I highly recommend it for children and adults. Everyone can and should play this game at some point.
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
Love this one, hated city folks. I cheated years ago, now my person is super rich. So now I just skip to every Christmas. It's hysterical! I love all the characters personalities too! If you can still find this game, definitely buy it!
Ellie B.
Attleboro, MA
I absolutely love this game! I still play it occasionally as an adult, very relaxing. All the games are really great, but my least favorite is wild world for the regular DS. There isn't much to do like all the other games, even the GameCube version has more events going on. I will always play
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
I loved this game. I actually restarted and played through it all over again. I like getting new villagers and decorating my house differently than the last time. My favorite villager is Chevre. This is one of those games that you can play for hours and hours and not get tired of it. There's always so much you can do. You play as a boy or girl moving into a small town on your own. You run into a Raccoon named Tom Nook and he helps you get settled into a new small house and even hires you to help pay for the mortgage. Once you finish paying off the first loan you can expand your house and decorate more. Its highly addicting and the newer games that came out are even better graphics and have even more to do than this one. I recommend this game for people who like simple leisure games to pass the time.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This was one of the first video games I ever played and I really loved it. I still dream about it sometimes. That world was so richly built and continued to get richer I am pleased but not surprised that it has been so successful.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
I've only ever played Animal Crossing New Leaf, on the 3DS. I've never played any other version of the game, but figured I might as well leave a review for the latest edition. I enjoy playing the game because the animals are cute, there's something new happening in the game each time I play, and I like how the game lines up with real life time. However, that's also part of what I don't like about the game. I usually only have time to play the game late at night, and most of the in-game stores are closed that time of night. I could change the time on my 3DS in order to have the game think it's earlier in the day, but I don't want to do that. Annoying. :\ I'm not thrilled to have to be "the mayor" of the town. I think it would be much better if you could have a choice between careers, or some way to make yourself a bit more individualized. Those are really the only complaints I have, and it's not enough to make me stop enjoying the game -- just enough to make it not my favorite game.
Abigail V.
Chandler, AZ
I love Animal Crossing and I am a fan of the game, I still have a game cube and play it as much as I can, its so cute and fun and very child friendly, it keeps the innocence that most games do not have now a days. You start off meeting a cat named Rover, He will ask you questions such as your name, gender and the time along with what is the name of the place you are going to (A.K.A your village). Since you are on the move and have no home to live. Rover goes ahead and makes a phone call to a friend of his named Tom Nook, From that point on once you get off of the train you are greeted by him, given a home from which you can expand as the game moves on, but are expected to do some small short part time jobs for a little bit to pay off a bit of your loan. Money is quick and easy to make in this game and your animal villagers will help give you tips along the way if you talk to them enough. I won't spill all the details, but I think if you like cute games, this is a must play!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game