• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Clarissa A.
Animal Crossing is a simulation where you've just moved to a new town far from friends and family. There's a lot of different activities to do in the game itself, including playing various NES game such as Donkey Kong and Punch Out. While it was made in 2001, the graphics are still good. This game will always be one of my favorites.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
A cute game. And a great concept. After awhile it does seem to get a bit boring. Also it goes by real time so between certain hours there is nothing to do really at all with the game. I think that's good for kids because it gives them some downtime from playing but it isn't so great for adults who like to relax and play this game.
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
This game can be super fun- but also very tedious at times... If not for the ability to time travel I don't think I would play it... I do love this series and theres almost always something to occupy the time if you set goals for yourself.
Carol Anne F.
Orlando, FL
My absolute all time favorite game! Its so much fun and entertaining, and its a family friendly game. I love to play it, and my daughter loves watching me play. Once she gets a bit older, I will be more than happy to let her play.
Lexy L.
Auburn, WA
I remember playing this for the first time in 4th grade and being absolutely enthralled. It was perfect! Cute animals, clothes, decorations, even holiday events! What's better than that? This game is for everyone, honestly. I love it.
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I love this game. This is a game where you want to relax & just pass some time. There's no stress involved like other action games & it's just fun. I love how they keep incorporating things in the newer versions to keep it interesting.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Animal Crossing is so much fun, very simple but so much playability with all the different neighbors and events. You can fish, catch bugs, dig up fossils, decorate your house and expand it. And design your own outfits. So much fun
I absolutely lost my entire life living in this game for about a year and even though i haven't played it in years, i know of i start now i wont see the sun for another year, lol. All seriousness though, just an amazing fun game!
Shelbey M.
I play this game on a Nintendo DS and I am addicted. I have played every day since I have bought it. I don't really know what makes it so addicting though. It's fun to collecting items. It's also fun visiting other peoples towns.
Gabriele G.
I was hooked from the first time I played Animal Crossing. The characters you run into, the things you collect, it's so easy so lose hours in this game! And every sequel has only built on the things I loved most about this game.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game