BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Emily H.
I have played animal crossing since it came out for the Nintendo game cube and have loved it ever since! This is a good game for children as well as adults. It is in real time so if you forget about your city for a while your residents might have moved out!
Brandi G.
Matthews, MO
If you like to make friends with animals who speak in animalese, then this is the game for you. It's great how it goes by your real time of day, and how it gives you some responsibilities like paying off your home loans and putting stuff in the museum.
Casey P.
This is one of the best gamecube games! This game takes up all your time though because it goes by real time and you have to play every day. Then again it gets boring because sometimes you want to play longer but there is nothing left to do for the day.
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Super fun casual game. Great so sit back and relax with at the end of a long day. Run around town shaking trees and digging up gyroids. Expand you house and fill it with fun furniture.
Jamie F.
We love this game. The whole family gets involved. Wish they had more profiles as a family of six we have to share. It is a fun game. I love how it is changing from day and night, holidays and such have different things to do. We enjoy fishing and finding objects for musuem. Also designing your own flags and clothes. The game has a lot to offer.
Tamsin P.
Even with all the new games coming out, the gamecube version of Animal Crossing will always be my favorite. It may be repetitive, but I've had fun with it since I was a little kid. I can still sit and play for hours doing jobs for all the neighbors!
Chelsie H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
WARNING: This game is highly addictive!! It is just SOO fun and I found myself wanting to play every day and worrying about my town being overrun by weeds! When it first came out when I was a kid, I loved it. Now in college, I still love this game.
Janie K.
East Lynn, WV
I haven't played this i a very long time but when I used to own a wii and I had this game we all had so much fun with it. I would leave gifts and letters for my fiance and my sister and they would do the same for me. I actually miss playing this.
Alycia L.
Merrimac, MA
I love this game! I have Animal Crossing for GameCube, Wii, and 3DS!! I like making my own little town and making the animal friends and its just so cute and fun in my free time!
Nicole H.
Absolutely loveeeee, a "feel good" game, with fun customization in home decor. All the characters are so cute and unique. Could play this for hours, always something to do in game.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game