BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Jordynn G.
St George, UT
This has been my favorite game since I was in elementary school, it's classic. New Leaf, the most recent release, is probably my favorite of them all, because of all the options you have.
Molly C.
I love simulation games and I think the real time timespan in this game provides another challenge that most games do not! It does get annoying/repetitive running around all the time but otherwise I really love it, I wish they made new ones for the wii/wiiU.
Kayla F.
Santee, CA
I stayed home "sick" more than a few times to play this game. There is so much to do. What's cool about this game is that it's in real time. There are 24 hours in a day and the season change, and there are holidays, too. I recommend this game for all ages!
Rachel B.
I love these games! The one in the picture, the Gamecube edition, was amazing....well, except for Tom Nook....he's a shark. You can interact with all the townsfolk, customize your house, and participate in special events. This is fun for any age of gamer.
chandra g.
Yoder, IN
A darling game that runs on real time. You are the only human living in a town full of animals. You spend your days however you want; fishing, digging or just helping out your animal villagers. Play a little or a lot each day. It's entirely up to you!
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Super fun casual game. Great so sit back and relax with at the end of a long day. Run around town shaking trees and digging up gyroids. Expand you house and fill it with fun furniture.
Kendra J.
I played this a few years ago and had basically beaten the game (payed off my mortgage) and had most of the items I wanted, then a little kid came around and deleated my file. I was unhappy to say the least, but I enjoyed the time I spent playing it.
Nancy P.
I really like this game because you can make your town how you like it! I love making it very pretty. I'm a college student so I don't have a lot of free time, but you can expect to find me fishing or finding seashells in the game whenever I take a break.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
My kids love this game, and honestly so do I. It's full of pretty graphics and challenges, and I can't tell you the number of fish and bugs we've learned about because we've Googled them. It does eat up a lot of time quickly though, so watch out for that!
Emily H.
I have played animal crossing since it came out for the Nintendo game cube and have loved it ever since! This is a good game for children as well as adults. It is in real time so if you forget about your city for a while your residents might have moved out!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game