BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
My personal favorite leisure game, I've played since I was a child and since then the game has grown a lot while still keeping the important features of the old game. Not something that you can play for hours (unless you change the time like me ;)) but still a lot of fun.
Alyssa B.
All time favorite game. I love this game to death. I could play it for hours on end. I love it so much. It's so much fun. I love the cute characters and the tasks you have to do and helping other friends and the clothing you can make or design and decorating your home.
Stephanie R.
Tampa, FL
Love this game, it's the original that started the addictive world of Animal Crossing life. It's so simple at it's most basic level that even young kids can play it, but there are so many small things to do and to collect that it can be addictive for any age. I, myself, spent many nights in high school neglecting my homework to water flowers and decorate my home in this game.
Tuyet L.
I enjoyed the gameplay and spent so may hours when I was a kid on this video game on the gamecube. I would play this game again and again while listening to my tunes. The characters are so cute and gameplay was just simply amazing. Became my daily chore to log on and play.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
This game is so much fun!! My brother got me hooked on it and then my daughter started loving it too!! I haven't had the time to play it in a while but it's pretty awesome. It's in real time and I love all the little tasks and that you can paint and decorate your house :)
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
So addictive. Run errands for your neighbors and get to upgrade your living space. All with adorable graphics. What do you get out of it at a mentally stimulating, strategic or educational level? Nothing. However, if you tenacious, you will have a bomb virtual house.
Tasha C.
Everyone can do something in this one. My husband even got hooked on fishing and it became a big competition in the house. My kids love it , and I love it. Cute characters, fun to design your outfits and home. I love that it has special seasonal events within the game.
Janie R.
Animal Crossing is such a sweet and calming game for all ages even if you wouldn't consider yourself a gamer. It has so much to do and you'd be surprised how addicting it can be to develop friendships with villagers and create a cute little town. Highly recommend !
angel m.
San Juan, TX
This is the type of game that you will enjoy playing after work or school and will have you looking forward to playing it on the weekend. To not spoil much, your character comes to a new town full of animal residents which you socialize with and make strong bonds with.
Natalie P.
Clifton Park, NY
This game never really ends so it can be picked up any time. (Of course, spending a whole day just pulling weeds is no fun!) It's easy to pick up to play and has enough goals to keep gameplay fun for quite awhile. I've spend hours playing this during winter breaks!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game