BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Amber L.
Canby, OR
I love this game. I cannot even tell you how many hours I put into this game, it's not even funny. It's always fun going back and playing the original. I play New Leaf now and seeing just how much this game has evolved it. I would recommend this game to anyone who has the free time
Annie M.
Akron, OH
First game cube game I fell in love with, I don't even know what to say it is a very fun game there's so much to do you don't win it quickly which I love ...building a town and it's very customizable 10/10
Natalie J.
I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS and play it at least 4 times a week. It's a fun game for almost any age. I enjoy building my town, meeting new villagers, collecting items for the museum, and decorating my home. I also love that I can visit my friends' towns as well.
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
This game right here changed Animal Crossing greatly. The fact that there is a CITY OUTSIDE OF YOUR USUAL VILLAGE! It's amazing. These games are seriously a commitment. If you care about your animals and your village, they will care about you just as much in return, and it shows.
Kandyce H.
I love this game. I wish I could still find it in my house. ūüė≠ it's so much fun and I just love it. Both my husband and I played it a lot. You can do so much and it's just and over all enjoyable game.
Grace B.
I love the Animal Crossing games! They are so cute and interesting, and there is ALWAYS something to do! I love the animals and the new city feature that is unique to this particular game. However, I still like the DS version a little bit more. One of Nintendos best games :)
Natalie W.
I grew up playing this game. It is so simple and can get boring after a while but I will always love this game. It is a great first video game for little kids and I will always continue to love it.
Coral T.
Bakersfield, CA
Countless hours of fun! There's so much you can do in this game. It's fun to fish and scavenge for this to sell or keep for your house. And your neighbors are so cute! Best game for the game cube.
Stacey G.
Torrance, CA
I love animal crossing. I met a lot of friends playing this game with wii speak! Collecting all the furniture and trying to be rich. Lol my favorite thing to do is visit other people's towns and get ideas on how to customize my land and create cool costumes for my character.
Tuyet L.
I enjoyed the gameplay and spent so may hours when I was a kid on this video game on the gamecube. I would play this game again and again while listening to my tunes. The characters are so cute and gameplay was just simply amazing. Became my daily chore to log on and play.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game