• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Soooo many good memories as a kid playing this game! Even though the story line did not change much from player to player, there were a lot of different things you could do in it. Some people focused on collecting, others on traveling or growing the store. I loved this game sooo much!
Amber L.
Canby, OR
I love this game. I cannot even tell you how many hours I put into this game, it's not even funny. It's always fun going back and playing the original. I play New Leaf now and seeing just how much this game has evolved it. I would recommend this game to anyone who has the free time
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
This game is a game for people of any age. I used to spend hours on this when I was a kid... catching bugs and fish, collecting furniture, and shaking fruit trees just to turn around and sell them all to a raccoon man running the only shop in town. It brings me back to my childhood.
Crystal H.
Best game ever as a child. I played this game for hours at a time. You really want to do good for your town and change days to see what different bugs, fish, or other exciting features the game may bring.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
First game cube game I fell in love with, I don't even know what to say it is a very fun game there's so much to do you don't win it quickly which I love ...building a town and it's very customizable 10/10
Stephanie R.
This game right here changed Animal Crossing greatly. The fact that there is a CITY OUTSIDE OF YOUR USUAL VILLAGE! It's amazing. These games are seriously a commitment. If you care about your animals and your village, they will care about you just as much in return, and it shows.
Natalie J.
I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS and play it at least 4 times a week. It's a fun game for almost any age. I enjoy building my town, meeting new villagers, collecting items for the museum, and decorating my home. I also love that I can visit my friends' towns as well.
Grace B.
I love the Animal Crossing games! They are so cute and interesting, and there is ALWAYS something to do! I love the animals and the new city feature that is unique to this particular game. However, I still like the DS version a little bit more. One of Nintendos best games :)
Kandyce H.
I love this game. I wish I could still find it in my house. ūüė≠ it's so much fun and I just love it. Both my husband and I played it a lot. You can do so much and it's just and over all enjoyable game.
Stacey G.
Torrance, CA
I love animal crossing. I met a lot of friends playing this game with wii speak! Collecting all the furniture and trying to be rich. Lol my favorite thing to do is visit other people's towns and get ideas on how to customize my land and create cool costumes for my character.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game