BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Honestly if you've never played this game before then you must be living under a rock. It's so cute and adorable and each game gets better and better. New Leaf has to be my favorite now. There are a bunch of things to do in the game and it's honestly never boring. I've played every single version.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I adore this game. Adorable doesn't cover it. I made it my mission to get every dinosaur bone for my museum and totally pulled it off. I loved having favorite animal buddies in town (Stitches is my favorite bear ever) and loved it even more when ones I hated would move. Such a cute and chill game.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 2
I had this for The Nintendo Game Cube. We now have a Wii and the game will work with that system as well. I like the different characters that you can interact with in the game. My favorite is Punchy the cat. There are many different tasks in the game. Make a house, decorate it and talk to Animals.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This was my favorite gamecube game as a kid! The adventure aspect was fun, and I liked that it was similar to sims. It's definitely a really kid friendly game. It has a lot of the same elements as sims, like building up your town and character to unlock new features of the game.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
When this came out, I would lose so much time by playing this. It was a lot of fun. While playing, if a holiday or your birthday came up, the whole town would celebrate. I loved being able to decorate my home.
Megan F.
La porte, IN
I love Animal Crossing and remember this game fondly. I might actually pull this one out again to play soon on my Game Cube. This game is so unique and happy. Whenever I feel sad and need a pick me up I play Animal Crossing. The decorating is great and I love the bug catching and fishing.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I played Animal Crossing as a child and I recently got back into playing, its a very cute and easy game for the whole family! Even though its only 1 player at a time, you can interact with each other by sending letters and presents. Its great for all ages! I would definitely recommend it!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I just my animal crossing new leaf 3ds in the mail last weekend and my son and I take turns playing it. It gets addictive trying to catch the bugs and fishing and all. I like traveling to the new island. I wish my internet would work properly on it so I can play with people I don't know. :(
Ivette M.
San Marcos, TX
You decorated and built an entire life in this game, it even follows regular calendar dates and holidays. It's great for any age group and it's super fun. You even get neighbors who are your friends, you can't play with them at the same time, but you can leave messages to each other.
Crystal H.
Best game ever as a child. I played this game for hours at a time. You really want to do good for your town and change days to see what different bugs, fish, or other exciting features the game may bring.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game