BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
I tried to get into this game, but I just couldn't do it. It never caught my attention like other games do. I really wanted to enjoy it. I think that the concept is great. I think that one of the things that turned me off of the game is getting "yelled" at if I didn't properly shut the game down.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This was my favorite gamecube game as a kid! The adventure aspect was fun, and I liked that it was similar to sims. It's definitely a really kid friendly game. It has a lot of the same elements as sims, like building up your town and character to unlock new features of the game.
Megan F.
La porte, IN
I love Animal Crossing and remember this game fondly. I might actually pull this one out again to play soon on my Game Cube. This game is so unique and happy. Whenever I feel sad and need a pick me up I play Animal Crossing. The decorating is great and I love the bug catching and fishing.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
When this came out, I would lose so much time by playing this. It was a lot of fun. While playing, if a holiday or your birthday came up, the whole town would celebrate. I loved being able to decorate my home.
C H.
Starke, FL
Love this game. When my daughter was in elementary school she asked me one day to do something for her on a game while she was in school. I agreed and that day reluctantly played the game. What a mistake! I got hooked! Who knew it would so fun to collect fruit from trees and run run from bees!
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I played Animal Crossing as a child and I recently got back into playing, its a very cute and easy game for the whole family! Even though its only 1 player at a time, you can interact with each other by sending letters and presents. Its great for all ages! I would definitely recommend it!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I just my animal crossing new leaf 3ds in the mail last weekend and my son and I take turns playing it. It gets addictive trying to catch the bugs and fishing and all. I like traveling to the new island. I wish my internet would work properly on it so I can play with people I don't know. :(
Ivette M.
eugene, or
You decorated and built an entire life in this game, it even follows regular calendar dates and holidays. It's great for any age group and it's super fun. You even get neighbors who are your friends, you can't play with them at the same time, but you can leave messages to each other.
Crystal H.
Best game ever as a child. I played this game for hours at a time. You really want to do good for your town and change days to see what different bugs, fish, or other exciting features the game may bring.
Amber L.
Canby, OR
I love this game. I cannot even tell you how many hours I put into this game, it's not even funny. It's always fun going back and playing the original. I play New Leaf now and seeing just how much this game has evolved it. I would recommend this game to anyone who has the free time
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game