BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite game. I get so into this game it's not funny. I love that I don't have to do a lot of thinking to have fun with it. I can just relax and play. You can purchase your own home. Once you pay off the loan you can upgrade it. You buy clothes and do favors for you neighbors. Go into town and get invited into exclusive clubs. You can invite your real friends into your city if you have Wifi. Best game ever!
Alison C.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is one of my absolute favorite video game franchises. I have enjoyed every single installment, you could play for years and not run out of things to do. It is so relaxing and fun, I would definitely recommend it.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
ALL TIME FAVE GAME. The gamecube and wii versions are probably my fave. Mainly because I'm not a fan of handhelds.. But, the game is a need to buy! If you have a wii, gamecube, ds, or 3ds. I definitely suggest this, if you're into life long games. You get to live your life with animals, do tasks, go fishing/bug catching/fossil hunting, use a slingshot to collect balloon presents from the sky, earn gifts on events (Birthday, valentines day, Christmas, Halloween.. Easter is probably my fave), decorate your house, accessorize your character....... Its overall just an adorable game... :)
Ashley W.
This was one of the first games I got when I had a gamecube. Sadly,my gamecube was damaged in a move and I can no longer play. It was cute and even though it had a underdeveloped storyline, it was still fun to play.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 2
I had this for The Nintendo Game Cube. We now have a Wii and the game will work with that system as well. I like the different characters that you can interact with in the game. My favorite is Punchy the cat. There are many different tasks in the game. Make a house, decorate it and talk to Animals.
Raevyn Nina M.
Holly Ridge, NC
It's a very cute way to waste your time. You can customize your town and your wardrobe. Granted it's rather cartoony, but that's part of it's charm. It can get a little monotonous after a while, but it helps if you have at least one other person visiting your town on occasion to change things up :)
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
I tried to get into this game, but I just couldn't do it. It never caught my attention like other games do. I really wanted to enjoy it. I think that the concept is great. I think that one of the things that turned me off of the game is getting "yelled" at if I didn't properly shut the game down.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Honestly if you've never played this game before then you must be living under a rock. It's so cute and adorable and each game gets better and better. New Leaf has to be my favorite now. There are a bunch of things to do in the game and it's honestly never boring. I've played every single version.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This was my favorite gamecube game as a kid! The adventure aspect was fun, and I liked that it was similar to sims. It's definitely a really kid friendly game. It has a lot of the same elements as sims, like building up your town and character to unlock new features of the game.
Jade R.
Rochester, NY
This game is totally my childhood!! I remember spending hours clearing all the weeds out of my town after I hadn't logged in for a few weeks (but still had tons of fun doing it). The neighbors are all quirky and interesting to interact with. Everyone I know played this game and many of them still do!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game