BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
This was my FAVORITE game as a child. I spent soooooo much time playing this game. If I wasn’t at school,swimming in the pool, or playing with littlest pet shop pets... LOL. I was playing this game.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have always loved this game since i was a kid. It is so fun and relaxing. I love building my house and doing all the little tasks, planting flowers, etc. The game is so cute. I have been playing it since it came out on #gamecube. It was fun introducing the game to my 8 year old too, because now she is addicted!  Nintendo GameCube ControllerAnimal Crossing Video Game
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
A wonderful introduction the adorable world that Animal Crossing offers. It's an incredibly nice and relaxing game that doesn't require a lot of time or effort.

The goal of the game is to pay off your house loan. You can get upgrades to your home to make it bigger and better.

All of the animals are really cute and it's a nice distraction from the real world for about an hour.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
My sister had this game and would let me play it all the time, I loved it so much!  My favorite part about the game was all the collectibles you could get and fill the museum with all kinds of artifacts!  If I still had the console around I would go out and buy it again, although I do have the newer version for WII!  I would definitely recommend this to anyone who might have a younger sibling or kid of their own that is into gaming and might like this.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I have this game on the Wii and it's one of the most adorable games I've ever played. Similar to The Sims, you're an adorable little creature going about your day to day life. You live in adorable house that you get to decorate, you get to go fishing, make friends with the other adorable animals in the village and plant gardens. It's so simple yet it is very addictive. I love this game!
Bailey B.
LITERALLY THE BEST GAME EVER! My family had this back in the day on the Gamecube but now it is more easily accessible. This is one of the most friendliest free roaming sandbox games out there. You can spend hours digging up shells or fishing for red snappers to sell to Mr. Nook. Gosh just remembering this game makes me so excited. A must have, seriously.
Miana L.
Manalapan, NJ
While seemingly a "casual" child's game on the outside, the Animal Crossing series definitely takes hours and hours of work to fully enjoy what the game has to offer. For starters, it is expected that you play the game everyday to upkeep the town, like say 'hi' to your animal villagers and water your flowers, which can be a huge burden for people who don't exactly have the time to play everyday. However, the more time you put into the game, the more you get out of it. Over time, you can save up more and more bells (the currency) to buy any and all items and you can become best friends with villagers and get a framed picture of them to put in your house.

The original GameCube Animal Crossing had limited things to do and pretty "chunky" graphics compared to the newer games in the series. Because of nostalgia though, I can't say it's the worst. I'd say Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the best so far (but maybe that's just because it's the newest), but I like how they keep expanding the series by adding more and more new features, like how you can now choose which buildings to construct in your town, visit Tortimer's Island, and even *gasp* change your pants! Hopefully the developers keep thinking of new features to add to stop this series from getting dusty!
Ashley V.
San Jose, CA
I'm sort of confused- there's a whole bunch of Animal Crossing games, and you need to separate them accordingly. You can't just lump them into one. The one pictured is for game cube and it's super old.

Anyway, if you have a 3DS, I recommend buying New Leaf from the e-shop, that way you don't need to keep switching cartridges and you can reap the benefits of street pass.

Animal crossing is cute, but it's a game you can play for maybe 15 minutes a day and then do something else. It's fun meeting new neighbors, fishing, building your town, catching bugs, and decorating your home. I feel that it's fun for all ages. I'm in my mid 20's and I play with my young nieces as well as my tech-savvy aunts and uncles.

It's cool that you can visit each other's towns too! Street pass feature is pretty fun too-when you walk by someone else with a 3ds and the game, you can see what their animal crossing home looks like and if you like anything they have, you can buy it for your own e-home with animal crossing currency.

The only issue is if you play too much, you might burn out. I've been through weeks of not checking up on my town and I always have mild anxiety over it.
Courtney M.
north hollywood
I only give it three stars becuase it got boring and annoying quickly. The game had a great execution and was different but I just couldn't get into it. I did like how you could customize your house an character. The way the character spoke got on my nerves. I tried to play the newer game on my phone and got bored again.
Briana J.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite video games growing up and still is!! My sister and I used to fight over who's turn it was or who was playing longer. The little animal characters are so cute and you can build and decorate your own house
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game