BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Katey R.
This is a really fun game, for ages kids to teens or even adults. But it can get repetitive, although the game tries to make it so it wont become repetitve. I like the way it's a real world and if you're a kid playing it, it can teach you to use money. I like how you can play online with others and visit their town.
Joy C.
Destin, FL
I have all kinds of sentiment tied into this game. It's simple and easy to play so even as a child (I was pretty young when it released in America) it was incredibly engaging to me. New versions have come out, each adding positively to the overall experience. If you have a child who wants a fun game or even know someone interested in gaming but not looking for thrills and chills, this game should be at the top of your list.
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
I love playing this game the only down side was because og the internal clock in the game ccube it limited some of the things you could do in one day but I would just go into the gamecube setting and reset the clock I was bummed i could not play anymore after my gamecube died but i plan on getting another soon.
Jamie D.
Knoxville, TN
Animal Crossing is totally one of my guilty pleasures! I still hook up my good ol' Gamecube and play from time to time. I'm looking forward to the new game coming out soon. Oddly enough, I wound up having the most fun digging up fossils and fishing. I would recommend this game for kids and adults alike.
Kelly D.
I haven't had a chance to play New Leaf yet although I plan to order it from Amazon soon. The rest of the games are addictive and extremely fun. I've been playing Animal Crossing since I got the first one sometime around 2005 when my ps2 was out for the count. The wii and ds versions were also equally fun.
Autumn H.
Harrisburg, PA
Animal crossing is really what you make of it. The more effort you put in to doing various tasks and interacting with people th emore things will become available. It has a wide variety of stuff you can do and if you like sim games such as harvest moon, the sims, river king or rune factory you would like this.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
This game is great for people just getting into the game scene especially younger kids!
I still have fun playing it to this day! so do my baby cousins and sisters as well.
This game is great for people of any age! Its calm and relaxing, you get to rish, catch bugs find fossils etc. Worth playing for sure:)
Abby L.
Tucson, AZ
Tom nook is such a weirdo. This game is so fun, you make shirt designs, you make friends, you can run errands for your friends, interact with villagers, visit other towns, grow trees, grow plants, decorate your house. It's so fun! But it can get boring after awhile. Your villager mates never forget you.
Alexandra F.
Long Pond, PA
I've had Animal Crossing: New Leaf a few months after it came out. It's a great game to help when I'm feeling very anxious. I also owned the DS version of Animal Crossing, it's a good game! The only downside is that it goes by real life time. So if you want to speed up things, you have to change the date.
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite games of all times! Played in real time, you get to make a character and have a town of your very own! The store has different things to buy every day & your job is even fun! Go fishing, pick fruit, decorate your house, and explore! So much fun, definitely recommend this game to anyone!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game