• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
This was my favorite game as a kid-- and still is! Helping the neighbors is always fun, but the best part is designing and expanding your home. The game can get a little tedious after a while if you only focus on paying your mortgage. It's much better to try to bargain with neighbors for new furniture or gamble for new items.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My husband and I love animal crossing. I originally bought it because I wanted some type of Sim game on my WII. My husband watched me playing it daily and started helping me keep up with my little town. This is a game that is super easy for kids to use as well as enough variety for adults to be entertained.
Krystal R.
I remeber paying this when I was younger. I liked trying to go around doing odd jobs for other residents making money to fix up my place the way I like it. It was cool how you could sell pretty much anything to make money. It let you belive that you were part of this virtual world if you don't play for months at a time the characters recognized that, and they would give you gifts on your birthday and christmas. Just made it a little more fun
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I have played this game on multiple consoles over the years and it never gets old. This game is super fun and lets you interact with your neighbors, different town maps, participate in town events and have casual fun by decorating,. fishing, gardening, etc.

I really enjoy this game and it's even more fun with friends.
Dianna S.
Albertson, NY
Animal Crossing is a game that will definitely give you something to do. It's a cute fun filled game with many characters who will always have something interesting to say. After you pay off your first debt to the Raccoon Tom Nook, you are free to do whatever you please in your town! I'd definitely recommend this game.
Alyssa Z.
Ansonia, CT
Love animal crossing, it's such a cute game, I used to own it for gamecube and nintendo ds when I was in elementary school. I loved the gamecube version, and me and my friends used to have so much fun linking our towns up on the ds version. The game is super cute and super fun, id definitely recommend it to a friend.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I love this game. It is so addicting and fun. I love it for the fact that is runs real time. The sun sets and rises the seasons change. And I love doing all the tasks: shaking trees, hitting rocks with my shovel, and catching fish. I love getting music from K. K. slider for my jukebox. I can't stop playing. I need help!!
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
I have played all versions of this one and New Leaf was by far my favorite. We ended up purchasing three 3DS systems so that we could all play the game together in our house and visit one another's towns. This game is addictive and so much fun! It teachers children about saving up to purchase items and reaching goals.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I've been playing Animal Crossing for years, & I love it. City Folk is definitely an improvement over Wild World. Your town is bigger, there are more things to acquire and achieve, and best of all you can travel to the city and do things there. Since the game basically never ends, you can have years of fun with it.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH
I love the game! I wish it wasn't so repetitive, because I lose interest for quite a while, but after a break from it, it's all I can play for a few weeks! If you like games where you run a town, you'll love this. You improve on a town, help the residents and customize your character. If you can read, you can play!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game