Animal Crossing Video Game
Top Questions See all 379 Q&A
- "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
- "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
- "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
- "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
- "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
The Bad: No real sense of completion as it never ends, its pretty sad when your neighbors leave, picking up weeds isn't fun.
It seems like future versions of the game have solved that problem by adding new features, but I haven't checked it out yet though it's certainly on my to do list!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos