BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I used to own this game for GameCube, & I absolutely enjoyed it. It was fun, especially if you're trying to pass time. As a matter of fact, my fiancé enjoys the Animal Crossing series. She's currently trying to collect the entire set.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
I love this game! My husband bought this game for me last Christmas to play on the Wii Christmas gift we'd been given. I love that it's in real time (the seasons change and the time of day features predominantly within the game) and developing my character. We don't have any kids, but if we did, I'd totally play this game with them!
Tiffany C.
This game is so adorable. It's like real life, but all of your neighbors are talking animals. Animal Crossing is super addicting. My favorite part about the game is all of the events that happen on holidays. You can decorate your house however you want, design your own patterns, grow trees, fish.... there is so much to do!
Melissa C.
Dundalk, MD
While being able to travel to the city is fun, it is not much different than previous versions. I found myself playing daily but then one day i was tired of it, and almost never played again until one holiday i decided to check in and found my town full of weeds and a house full of roaches! its been in my closet ever since
Monica P.
Redmond, WA
Relaxing and leisurely, this game allows for a change of pace from school, work, or a hectic daily life. You play as a villager moving into a town populated by animals. In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers. ~30 min. - 1 hr of play time is considered regular when you start getting into the game but you have things to do every day.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
I've played every version of this game and have loved them all. I still currently play Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS daily, and I purchased it back in 2012. Great entertainment for a wide variety of ages. Online play for those interested. A great way to unwind after a long day. I look forward to the next release of this game!
Andrew H.
Winder, GA
The Good: Ridiculously charming, funny character interactions, you actually become attached to inhabitants, customizing your house is fun, collecting bugs, fish, and fossils somehow never gets old.

The Bad: No real sense of completion as it never ends, its pretty sad when your neighbors leave, picking up weeds isn't fun.
Lynette V.
Hollywood, FL
This game is a lot of fun, you can literally play this game all day! The music in all of their series is just the best, I can't wait for New Leaf to come out! It's so relaxing to play this when you come home and you great your villagers and send them letter, dig up fossils, or go fishing by the beach. Love this game so much!
Tori S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Animal Crossing remains the only video game I've ever finished and was pretty much the sole reason I asked for a Gamecube for Christmas. After a while, the gameplay does kind of become repetitive, but it helps to set goofy goals for yourself. (Like: I must collect ALL the butterflies!)
It seems like future versions of the game have solved that problem by adding new features, but I haven't checked it out yet though it's certainly on my to do list!
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
This was my favorite game as a kid-- and still is! Helping the neighbors is always fun, but the best part is designing and expanding your home. The game can get a little tedious after a while if you only focus on paying your mortgage. It's much better to try to bargain with neighbors for new furniture or gamble for new items.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game