BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
With old man Nook always hassling you for more money and more house expansions, and fishing and catching bugs for your life, this is almost more of a job than a game. However, this job is quite enjoyable, because you get to make friends with all of the little animals in the game. I once got teary eyed when one of my animal friends moved away.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
This game encapsulates my childhood. I would play this game religiously when I was younger...and then when it came out on the 3DS I had to have it. This game is different from most games since there is a story line you CAN follow, but you also have the option to do your own thing if you'd prefer. Definitely a must have game in my opinion!
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
I loved this game for the Gamecube! The first game that was so large that included its own memory card when you purchased the game. Meeting your villagers, exploring your town, and (if you were lucky enough to have friends with the game) traveling to other towns to explore was always exciting. Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay. Love love love this game!
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
As an avid animal crossing fan I was really excited to see this game come out. I was disappointed though in the fact that most of the unique features were online only on a system that wasn't very internet friendly. Other than that it plays much like the old games with endless rewards, cute characters, and a revamped customizable house.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
I love animal crossing! my favorite part is that nintendo has brought this game back for newer systems. I just got done playing this on my game cube. Its now on wii and rumors for wiiU, also on 3ds. Now that I'm older this game gets old really fast. great for kids. Maybe i shouldnt of used all my time changing cheats to get money faster lol
Stephane D.
If you played the original, you already have the gist of this game. At the end of the day, it's essentially the same game with just a couple things added. For me I prefer to just stick with the original as not enough changed for me to switch to this one. But still fun! If you never played the first, this one is worth playing either way.
Rachel F.
Allen Park, MI
I had gotten this game when i got my Nintendo DS for my birthdays a couple years back. I still to this day do not delete, sell the game, or other wise to anything to it. Sometimes i will forget about it for a few months but once i reunite I'm addicted for that week. I recommend City Folk more than Wild World. More Entertaining.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I used to own this game for GameCube, & I absolutely enjoyed it. It was fun, especially if you're trying to pass time. As a matter of fact, my fiancé enjoys the Animal Crossing series. She's currently trying to collect the entire set.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
This was my very first game on the gamecube and I haven't stopped playing it. With my very first character it seemed as if time and tasks dragged on but after I got the hand of it it became my world. Animal crossing is more of a relaxation game, there's no real challenge except for in the little NES games you can come accross.
Sarah D.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I loved this game from the very start. My son and I played countless hours with that one. when my daughter got old enough we also played it. You have to be really diligent to get all of one set of furniture and you are always making new friend with the towns people. I call it a young kids sims. though I enjoy it MUCH better.
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game