BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Animal Crossing is a fun game, that you can customize your own home and visit the homes of your neighbors, which are cute animals. Also you can fish and hunt for bugs, as well as dig up fossils and plant flowers and trees around your town.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This is a cute game. It is very addicting as well. Everyone in the family plays it, from the little kids, to the parents. My son likes to call his grandma in another state and visit her town. So even the grandparents enjoy it. I like collecting furniture and decorating each room of my house. It's also fun to go through town and talk with all the neighbors. It's a great way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon without having to put a lot of deep thought into it.
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I remember renting this game from my local Blockbuster as a kid, and I dunno what it was about this game but I was HOOKED! Even after all these years, I'm still in love with this game (and the series).. it's just so adorable and you really get into it. I still have the cute memory card that came with the original game when I purchased it!
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
As an avid animal crossing fan I was really excited to see this game come out. I was disappointed though in the fact that most of the unique features were online only on a system that wasn't very internet friendly. Other than that it plays much like the old games with endless rewards, cute characters, and a revamped customizable house.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
I love animal crossing! my favorite part is that nintendo has brought this game back for newer systems. I just got done playing this on my game cube. Its now on wii and rumors for wiiU, also on 3ds. Now that I'm older this game gets old really fast. great for kids. Maybe i shouldnt of used all my time changing cheats to get money faster lol
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
I loved this game for the Gamecube! The first game that was so large that included its own memory card when you purchased the game. Meeting your villagers, exploring your town, and (if you were lucky enough to have friends with the game) traveling to other towns to explore was always exciting. Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay. Love love love this game!
Aleena A.
If you played the original, you already have the gist of this game. At the end of the day, it's essentially the same game with just a couple things added. For me I prefer to just stick with the original as not enough changed for me to switch to this one. But still fun! If you never played the first, this one is worth playing either way.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I used to own this game for GameCube, & I absolutely enjoyed it. It was fun, especially if you're trying to pass time. As a matter of fact, my fiancé enjoys the Animal Crossing series. She's currently trying to collect the entire set.
Sarah D.
Waxahachie, TX
I loved this game from the very start. My son and I played countless hours with that one. when my daughter got old enough we also played it. You have to be really diligent to get all of one set of furniture and you are always making new friend with the towns people. I call it a young kids sims. though I enjoy it MUCH better.
Rachel F.
Allen Park, MI
I had gotten this game when i got my Nintendo DS for my birthdays a couple years back. I still to this day do not delete, sell the game, or other wise to anything to it. Sometimes i will forget about it for a few months but once i reunite I'm addicted for that week. I recommend City Folk more than Wild World. More Entertaining.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game