• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mine...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Laura R.
I love this game! Some may find it boring with how little they think there is to do in this game but that's just the thing. You have to go looking for the fun in this game it doesn't just come to you. I love how all the animals look and how everything is in the game! Creating houses and going shopping! Its Just amazing fun even for a girl like me! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my all-time favorite game and I wish I still had access to it. I love the way that you can play for hours and totally choose what your experience will be like. I played this game for years without ever getting tired of it, and nothing compares to it even now!
Haylea W.
South Whitley, IN
I loved this game as a kid and I wish I still had my Game cube to play it!!! I would spend hours in it. it's a very relaxing game and I would say its great for kids. there's nothing stressful about it and it's one of those games that will pull you in.
Margaret P.
A few years ago when I owned a wii and I couldn't get enough of it, I had bought it game. I was in a whole different world. Loved the changing seasons, the friends I met, the houses I owned, the things I collected, the towns event, everything. Loooved it. I would look forward to every day playing this game since everyday it would bring a new surprise.
Drew C.
Eagle River, WI
I do love my animal crossing game. I would recommend it to almost anyone! Although it's not a high action or brain power needed kind of game it's still a lot of fun. (For a time) I will say if you play for an hour or so each day it can get a bit boring...since it seems like you're doing the same things over and over again. But it's a nice game to own!
Samantha S.
Barbourville, KY
Animal Crossing is my favorite game of all time. It's the first one I ever had on my GameCube and I have continued to follow the series. Animal Crossing will never get old to me and I hope it continues on for a long time. It's great for kids and adults alike.
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
I have no clue why I'm so addicted to this game, but I could play it for hours. Running around town, collecting fruit, fish, and shells, talking to my overly clingy animal neighbors... It's a guilty pleasure which will suck you in and make you compulsive about paying off your pretend mortgage with by working your pretend job of being a gatherer.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this game as a kid and I still do. Good sense of progression in building your house and museum up. The addition of being able to get old NES games and play them in animal crossing was great. Excite Bike on my gamecube was cool as can be. If you enjoy sim games you'll probably really like this especially if you love the goofy visuals.
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
With old man Nook always hassling you for more money and more house expansions, and fishing and catching bugs for your life, this is almost more of a job than a game. However, this job is quite enjoyable, because you get to make friends with all of the little animals in the game. I once got teary eyed when one of my animal friends moved away.
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
When I first heard about this game, it didn't appeal to me at all. I didn't understand why my friends were raving about it but one day I tried it and then I was addicted for a long, long time. Who knew that creating a town, fishing and catching insects would be so fun? I know it all sounds a bit lame but don't diss it till you try it.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game