BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
I loved this game as a kid and I wish I still had my Game cube to play it!!! I would spend hours in it. it's a very relaxing game and I would say its great for kids. there's nothing stressful about it and it's one of those games that will pull you in.
Margaret P.
A few years ago when I owned a wii and I couldn't get enough of it, I had bought it game. I was in a whole different world. Loved the changing seasons, the friends I met, the houses I owned, the things I collected, the towns event, everything. Loooved it. I would look forward to every day playing this game since everyday it would bring a new surprise.
Samantha S.
Barbourville, KY
Animal Crossing is my favorite game of all time. It's the first one I ever had on my GameCube and I have continued to follow the series. Animal Crossing will never get old to me and I hope it continues on for a long time. It's great for kids and adults alike.
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
I have no clue why I'm so addicted to this game, but I could play it for hours. Running around town, collecting fruit, fish, and shells, talking to my overly clingy animal neighbors... It's a guilty pleasure which will suck you in and make you compulsive about paying off your pretend mortgage with by working your pretend job of being a gatherer.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this game as a kid and I still do. Good sense of progression in building your house and museum up. The addition of being able to get old NES games and play them in animal crossing was great. Excite Bike on my gamecube was cool as can be. If you enjoy sim games you'll probably really like this especially if you love the goofy visuals.
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
When I first heard about this game, it didn't appeal to me at all. I didn't understand why my friends were raving about it but one day I tried it and then I was addicted for a long, long time. Who knew that creating a town, fishing and catching insects would be so fun? I know it all sounds a bit lame but don't diss it till you try it.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Animal Crossing is a fun game, that you can customize your own home and visit the homes of your neighbors, which are cute animals. Also you can fish and hunt for bugs, as well as dig up fossils and plant flowers and trees around your town.
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I remember renting this game from my local Blockbuster as a kid, and I dunno what it was about this game but I was HOOKED! Even after all these years, I'm still in love with this game (and the series).. it's just so adorable and you really get into it. I still have the cute memory card that came with the original game when I purchased it!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This is a cute game. It is very addicting as well. Everyone in the family plays it, from the little kids, to the parents. My son likes to call his grandma in another state and visit her town. So even the grandparents enjoy it. I like collecting furniture and decorating each room of my house. It's also fun to go through town and talk with all the neighbors. It's a great way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon without having to put a lot of deep thought into it.
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
With old man Nook always hassling you for more money and more house expansions, and fishing and catching bugs for your life, this is almost more of a job than a game. However, this job is quite enjoyable, because you get to make friends with all of the little animals in the game. I once got teary eyed when one of my animal friends moved away.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game